What do you think of captain americas new outfit?

• 61 results
#51 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks tight

#52 Posted by War Killer (20147 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than the wings not being painted onto the helmet, so far this has been my favorite design of Cap's new suit...

A+X #4 (Brooks Variant)
#53 Edited by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like the wings being painted on. Either that or in every battle they should get broken off. This new outfit definitely makes him look more like a soldier rather than a guy in spandex.

#54 Posted by handsome_stud (272 posts) - - Show Bio

same outfit i wore to the club last week.... anyways, im 30 and a virgin

#55 Posted by Teerack (5874 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks really good when it's drawn right, but sadly people at marvel have a harder time drawing his new suit even more then even Captain Marvel's hair. Because they both change a lot from artist to artist.

#56 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

It's too "movie-ish" for me.

I've always liked his classic, iconic costume which he wore from the 60's thru the 2000's with little or no change.

#57 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

The suit in his own ongoing is much better.

#58 Posted by God_Spawn (37738 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new suit. I just prefer the wing tips being like the classic wing tips instead of being painted on. Too ultimate for me. At least differentiate it a bit.

#59 Posted by tgoldberg (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, but that first image really isn't the best example. Now, that CA#1 variant on the other hand... drool

#60 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I'm ambivalent towards it.

It's not exactly blowing my mind, but I don't have a problem with it either. If anything, it's cool that Cap has a new look for the NOW initiative, and like others said - it actually looks like he could take a hit now.

#61 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the uniform is New 52 inspired.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.