What an asshole this guy is in AVX

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fivestarga (240 posts) - - Show Bio

The title is self explanitory. I always enjoyed Cap as a character really up until he joined the illuminati which he had no real business joining and this event. His self righteous, judgmental attitude has really propelled this event from bad to worse. Most of the fighting and destruction that happened during this event can be traced back to him sticking his nose where is didn't belong. If Cyke wants to make the world a better place, let him, don't constantly try and undo his work.

#2 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you seen Cyclops?

I dont have a problem with the Captain in AvX, i support the dude all the way!

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm yeah. AvX slaps all the main characters in the face, it has no respect for continuity or who the characters are.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? How many threads do we need attacking one side or the other?

#5 Posted by SoA (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

the title of this thread may get it locked .

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

I agree.

#7 Posted by fivestarga (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Considering I don't see any posts attacking Cap on his page the way Cyke is at least this one.

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13417 posts) - - Show Bio

AvX was garbage written to make all heroes look like juvenile,imbecilic,pieces of crap. anyone who is actually believes this is who these characters are is either an A.an idiot, b.Is gullible C. had some kind of problem with one side to begin with D. is just ignorant or E.all of the above

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

It's fine to speak your own opinion, but please don't use unpleasant language to do so, especially not in the title.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.