Victoria Hand

#1 Posted by PabloMcFly (36 posts) - - Show Bio

SAVED! Steve is such a great guy to forgive her and let her come back to work. She deserves it. She sure isn't evil.

#2 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio

She acted like a witch in Siege #4.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" She acted like a witch in Siege #4. "
Freaking out about being in a ship that was just shot and being understandably pissy is acting like a witch? If I had to duck out from a hellicarrier and get arrested for being patriotic I'd be pissed at Nick Fury too.
#4 Posted by Baddamdog (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

THANK GOD!! Although her surviving and being recruited as an Avenger assistant thingy was kind spoiled by the solicits for the upcoming months

Age of Heroes #3
#5 Edited by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: How was that patriotic? She was working with the badguys, she got caught helping them attack people who did nothing wrong, and then she freaks out because she got arrested for it.
#6 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @InnerVenom123: How was patriotic? She was working with the badguys, she got caught helping them attack people who did nothing wrong, and then she freaks out because she got arrested for it.  "
She was trying to help Norman get help. She assumed that Norman had control of the bad guys, and he basically did. She was being patriotic up until Siege, and then it gets kind of sketchy. But even then, Osborn told her the President was fine with it. She thought she was following the right orders.
#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

So is that Blue Marvel in that pic? Also who is the chick in white, not Sharon Carter is it?

#8 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime`: Yes it is Blue Marvel. And that is Sharon Carter along with Maria Hill.
#9 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Oh my bad, I know what you're talking about now. Sorry about that.
#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: It's cool :P
#11 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Thanks. I don't like the white jump suit.
#12 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" @War Killer: Thanks. I don't like the white jump suit. "
It's better then one of those normal S.H.I.E.L.D. uniforms, plus she does look good in it, Steve's a lucky guy xD
#13 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"It's better then one of those normal S.H.I.E.L.D. uniforms, plus she does look good in it, Steve's a lucky guy xD "
LOL true, but Sharon looks good in just about anything. I just never understood all these super secret super spies running around in blindingly bright uniforms.
#14 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" @War Killer said:
"It's better then one of those normal S.H.I.E.L.D. uniforms, plus she does look good in it, Steve's a lucky guy xD "
LOL true, but Sharon looks good in just about anything. I just never understood all these super secret super spies running around in blindingly bright uniforms. "
Because when these super spy chicks are sneaking around old Russian HQ's, they want to look good doing it :P
#15 Posted by DiabolicVision (52 posts) - - Show Bio

all i gotta say about that picture is SQUIRREL GIRL!!!!

#16 Posted by Illuminarch (243 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
She was trying to help Norman get help. She assumed that Norman had control of the bad guys, and he basically did. She was being patriotic up until Siege, and then it gets kind of sketchy. But even then, Osborn told her the President was fine with it. She thought she was following the right orders. "
 
If patriotism translates to "following orders", especially the orders of Norman Osborn, then there is nothing to be said for it as a virtue, and it must be one of the worst possible vices.
#17 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Victoria Hand wasn't just following orders. She was doing what she could to make Osborn's plans actually work. And she'd call him and his Dark Avengers on the crap they pulled though Osborn being in charge would sometimes sweep it under the rug. If she wasn't there trying to keep HAMMER on the level someone else would have replaced her and probably let Osborn do whatever the hell he wanted. Though I also wouldn't say that Steve Rogers completely forgave her and is letting her go on her way, he's testing her and giving her the chance to redeem herself.

#18 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Nova`Prime` said:
" @War Killer said:
"It's better then one of those normal S.H.I.E.L.D. uniforms, plus she does look good in it, Steve's a lucky guy xD "
LOL true, but Sharon looks good in just about anything. I just never understood all these super secret super spies running around in blindingly bright uniforms. "
Because when these super spy chicks are sneaking around old Russian HQ's, they want to look good doing it :P "

Agreed, but she would look good in black leather too. Although then people would confuse her with the blond Black Widow.
#19 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (822 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry  I couldn't work  with her , she was  willing to work with Norman Osborn granted she probably didn't in the beginning  about Norman Osborn  but as time went on she must 've of saw how he was acting. Patriotic or not , she's not to be trusted!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.