Trying to find a specific issue ... with Doom and Zola.

#1 Posted by MacBulldog (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi - I'm hoping the gang here can help me find a specific issue of Captain America which had a specific scene with Doctor Doom in it.

I'm fairly certain that the issue is during Brubaker's run - after Cap's death and before his return.. but I cannot seem to identify which issue.

The issue had a scene in which Zola is apparently having difficulties making Doom's time device work properly to either cast Cap away in time, or retrieve his body.

Doom then joins Zola, and I believe Red Skull to make the device work. At which point there is an exchange between the two that has a great 'Doom-ism' in it:

<the device starts working>

Zola: Its working.....

Doom, hands folded behind his back: "Of course it is fool, now that Doom is overseeing your task."

Does anyone know which issue this scene appears in?

#2 Posted by Cap10nate (2453 posts) - - Show Bio

@MacBulldog: The issue that you are looking for is Captain America - Reborn - Part 4.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.