SPONSORED POST: Free Captain America Merch from SuperHeroStuff

Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio

SuperHeroStuff has joined the Comic Vine sponsorship ranks! We are kicking things off by giving away a free Captain America keychain or button with every order placed at SuperHeroStuff.com from now until July 25th.

Each week we will be providing Comic Vine users with an update on all the latest and greatest comic book merchandise to hit the street. We will be offering special discounts and giveaways for Comic Vine users, so stay tuned.

In honor of the new Captain America movie, we are also having a big Captain America Sale. Go figure. We have marked down over 100 Captain America and Marvel Avenger items by 10% - 20%! The sale runs through midnight on July 25.

Here are the top 10 Captain America fan favorites according to the SuperHeroStuff crew.

Captain America Navy Blue Shield T-Shirt

For the patriotic geek who believes a Captain America shirt should be a shining beacon of light on a midnight (or navy blue) field, a bright target for the Nazis and Taliban to focus their aim on, so those around you are safe. The navy blue Cap shield shirt, don’t leave home without it.

Red Skull T-Shirt

When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every moth…. I mean, nothing says bada$$ like the Red Skull. The embodiment of “cool,” “evil” and “freak-ugly” all at the same time. Never mind that he’s a Nazi. BAH! He’s still great, especially when played by Hugo Weaving.

Captain America Kirby Dots 30 Single T-Shirt

Nothing screams “real comic fan” like wearing a Jack Kirby image! Guaranteed to win the approving nod of all the comic guys on the street, while making women run from you faster than you can say, “do you play Dungeons & Dragons?” But that’s ok, what’s cooler than that one in a million babe who, from the back of the coffee shop says, “ooo, Jack Kirby! I love your shirt?” Yup, this is a bonafide Geek & Gamer Girls filtering device that separates the bubble-headed bleach blond arm candy from the girls who know the difference between Bucky Barnes & Jason Todd.

Captain America Juniors Distressed Shield Royal T-Shirt

For the girl who knows she’s cool because she’s into comics. Sure, the pickings of guys is slim when you go to the comic store, where you have Mr. Live In Mom’s Basement over in the DC section and the 250 pound Mt. Dew guy with his head buried in a Spider-Man comic and the Steven Hawking clone over in the Hentai section. Egadz!! At least you’ll look good in this, and you’ll enjoy torturing the geeks to no end.

Captain America Marvel Silver Age Clear Pint Glass

The old DC Pepsi glasses from the 70s are just too cool. Unfortunately, they got enough lead in them to kill the Roman empire all over again. Thank god for our new cool Marvel pints! Nothing like having the buds over for pizza, games or whatever drinking those Margaritas out of a Superhero glass. … works well with root beer too.

Captain America Retro Can and Bottle Cooler

Maybe you like your pizza hot, like your women, but for those of you who like to have their freedom chilled and liberties served ice cold, the Cap cooler insulator is ready to wrap itself around most 12oz cans and bottles to keep your beverage cool as the Statue of Liberty in December!

Captain America Pop Marvel Vinyl Bobble Head

This 4” tall Captain America Marvel Vinyl Bobble Head might have a Jurassic size head, but is cute as hell. That’s what happens when you buy your Super Soldier Serum from China…makes your head swell with cadmium and lead.

Captain America Comic Chain Wallet

Nothing says you’re a Nazi smashin’ action hero like this Captain America genuine artificial leather wallet (don’t be fooled by imitations) with 15" long chain to keep your preciouses in your pants. … but it also doubles as a garrote when fighting said Nazis and villains.

Captain America USB Keyboard

Nothing like killing Horde in a Battleground while working your WASD keys on a Captain America keyboard. No matter if it’s ganking a Troll or Pwnign another player in whatever addicting game you play, it’s just plain cool on the Cap keyboard. We got the mouse too.

Captain America Retro Stereo Headphones

Rage Against the Machine, the Killers and even Black Eyed Peas all sound just as great as the sounds of freedom and bells of liberty on these Cap headphones. They probably work pretty well on the target range too. Gotta stay in practice if you’re going to fight the righteous war next to Cap.

There’s lots more Cap where that came from. If none of this stuff suits your fancy, check out more Captain America Merchandise and Avengers Marvel T-Shirts at our website, SuperHeroStuff.com.

And don’t forget about your free button or keychain!

#1 Posted by CEO_OF_FRESH (227 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET!!! I've gotta get some of this.

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximum awesome! I love that site!

#3 Posted by inferiorego (26659 posts) - - Show Bio

oh my god.... i think i found a new keyboard

Staff
#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13394 posts) - - Show Bio

Free YOU SAY?
#5 Posted by Decept-O (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool swag, me likey and me want.. Wow grammar went to the wayside today.

#6 Posted by CanterburyCricket (14 posts) - - Show Bio

yes Free IF you spend some money.  An oxymoron I think.

#7 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

The first shirt at the very top I actually have already.

#8 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some great merchandise and that keyboard is bad a.
#9 Posted by GothamBat (644 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

What he said...
#10 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I love some products!!! I really like the glass!!!

#11 Posted by ProjektGill (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I could get used to the keyboard, but the distressed shirt and the bobblehead are pretty awesome.

#12 Posted by G-Man (36554 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego said:

It looks cool but would it be hard to find the letters. I guess finding "A" would be easy...

Staff
#13 Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I just ordered a Captain America pint glass for the Whiskey Media office. And by "office" I mean myself.

#14 Posted by MrMazz (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i need that keyboard casue i my other one seems like it wants to "break" soon

#15 Posted by SuperHeroStuff (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  We are really excited to be part of this community!

#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

That keyboard does look pretty sweet...

#17 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9172 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY

#18 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty cool!
Looks like as good as a reason as any to buy a new t-shirt or some Captain America's merch :D

#19 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i want my pint glasses with lead
#20 Posted by sora_thekey (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

That Bobble head wants to be on my desk... and those headphones want to be on my head!

but I'm poor!

#21 Posted by Donara (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

Same here
#22 Posted by 1337W422102 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could use some more FREEDOM and LIBERTY.  Perhaps with a tad of foreign oil.

#23 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

#24 Posted by pinchworm (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I was excited - until I saw that t-shirts cost $20-$27. Ouch.

#25 Posted by SuperHeroStuff (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@ umbrafeline No lead issues with those, most of our pint glasses are made in the USA, the ones that aren't all passed testing

#26 Posted by SuperHeroStuff (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@pinchworm - Most shirts are $19.99 which is pretty standard for anything that isn't a big box store.  The more expensive shirts are typically higher quality shirts made by fashion brands like Junk Food.  They cost a lot more to buy. 

#27 Posted by B_Heart (152 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a sucker for bobble heads. Looks awesome

#28 Posted by MrGutts (242 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell, all the bobble heads are sold out!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.