Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11750 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

should captain america (movie) get an impact suit

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By gambit987

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Should captain america get an impact suit in the movie like bucky has created by tony stark (not in the war but when he is unfrozen in the future he should get a new more modern suit)
    gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gambit987

no comments

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LT1085

You'll see when the movie comes out. I don't see any point for a discussion imo since he will only be in the present at the very end of the movie and that will probably be part of a big reveal like all of the movies leading up to the Avengers.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gambit987

yes i know but i was just wondering for the avengers and captain america 2 (if it will exists)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @LT1085 said:
    " You'll see when the movie comes out. I don't see any point for a discussion imo since he will only be in the present at the very end of the movie and that will probably be part of a big reveal like all of the movies leading up to the Avengers. "
    I don't even think he'll be in the present until the Avengers. It would make more sense. He'll probably be frozen by the end of the movie and then discovered in Avengers.
    LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LT1085
    @JediXMan said:
    " @LT1085 said:
    " You'll see when the movie comes out. I don't see any point for a discussion imo since he will only be in the present at the very end of the movie and that will probably be part of a big reveal like all of the movies leading up to the Avengers. "
    I don't even think he'll be in the present until the Avengers. It would make more sense. He'll probably be frozen by the end of the movie and then discovered in Avengers. "
    A la ultimate avengers? Maybe.
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @LT1085: 

Exactly. Though I didn't think it was exclusive to that. Didn't something similar happen in 616 as well? I know it wasn't the Avengers (I think it was Namor that found him), but didn't they defrost him?

Either way, I'd like Captain America to end with him being frozen.
    LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LT1085
    @JediXMan: He'll get frozen and then the credits roll. After the credits finish there will be a S.H.I.E.L.D. team discovering his body and that will be the cliff hanger for the avengers.
    LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LT1085
    @gambit987:  Sorry for hijacking your thread. haha
    gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gambit987

somebody a response on the actual question

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By bingbangboom
    @gambit987: I think we will see a modernized version of his costume in the Avengers compared to what he is going to wear in the movie. It will have armor and stuff like that but wouldn't call it an impact suit or that Stark would design it. Would more likely be something SHIELD creates for him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.