PIS?

#1 Posted by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap should have been smashed under the shield, right?

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37903 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Cap's shield absorbs kinetic energy. That shield has let him get by brick characters before so I don't see the problem. What is PIS is what comes next when Cap and Spider-Man manage to knock him out. That was ridiculous.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

No. Cap's shield absorbs kinetic energy. That shield has let him get by brick characters before so I don't see the problem. What is PIS is what comes next when Cap and Spider-Man manage to knock him out. That was ridiculous.

Yep.

#5 Posted by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you explain this?

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie said:

How do you explain this?

Do you mean why is Cap getting knocked back despite the shield? If so I would attribute it to the fact that the shield isn't covering his whole body.

#7 Edited by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@JoeEddie said:

How do you explain this?

Do you mean why is Cap getting knocked back despite the shield? If so I would attribute it to the fact that the shield isn't covering his whole body.

Yes. Cyclops may be a better example. I have seen another picture of Cap being knocked back from a tank round.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20258 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

LOL Drawn Together

@god_spawn said:

This.

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie: That one I would put down to comic book logic :P

#10 Posted by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@JoeEddie: That one I would put down to comic book logic :P

I'm so confused. Writing inconsistency is making it hard for me to learn about characters

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.