New Captain America

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's a scrapper. I don't see why they need to make him anything else with this scrying stuff. He's the type of guy you throw in a room full of people he opens up a can on all of them and them goes home and does some pull ups.

#52 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"In fantasy tales it's usually a mystic ability to see somewhere far away, sometimes with an object (crystal balls, mirrors, water) and sometimes unaided. The way they have Cap doing it, he can can see battles going on in other parts of the world and, since he's an artist, draw them. With some extra machinery he can make *himself* be seen by people fighting battles in Iraq (example) while he's in America."

that's just stupid

#53 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish it would be just a new character, maybe like a bada$$ navy seal who's body accepts the serum, or the top shield agent, or Nick Fury's son or something. I don't want them to transplant another hero to be Cap, that would be lame.

#54 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody new out of the continuity? Yeah I can see that!

#55 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

They're leading us to believe that someone new is being chosen in... The Chosen.

#56 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Howard the Duck

#58 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Howard the Duck"

Yesss!!

#59 Posted by Hyphen (10 posts) - - Show Bio

well nick fury has been gone for to damn long...you never know maybe the new cap will have some invovlment with nick

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.