Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11747 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Is Steve Superhuman?

• 131 results
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I was looking through some old threads a few nights ago and looking through some old Captain America books in the comic shop and apparently, Steve seems to have superhuman status. He's caught torpedos in his arms (that shows superhuman speed and strength), he's taken down the Hulk with a single punch, constantly dodges bullets like they're nothing, and has even escaped SHIELD headquarters without a problem, but not only that, he's ridden on a military jet, and has done other things that are incredible feats. Even though Marvel says he's only "peak human" I think he's Superhuman and may have a few powers we don't know about.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

well it's to late to find out....

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shaper

Nighthunter says:

"well it's to late to find out...."

O_O

Avatar image for blue_lantern_2814
    Blue Lantern 2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Blue Lantern 2814

pixelized says:

"Can it be said that Captain America is like the original wolverine? both were tested on and now they both get on our nerves and are extremely overrated"

I don't feel that way, I believe that they're two of the greatest characters in comics.... even if Wolverine is overused.

Post Edited:2008-03-21 11:30:57

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pixelized

Can it be said that Captain America is like the original wolverine? both were tested on and now they both get on our nerves and are extremely overrated

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
    Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Steve is Superhuman, 616 Steve is not.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized

The greatness of Captain america is lost upon me....catching tornadoes in his arms? like really, are we thor?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By danhimself

the supersoldier serum wore off years ago, steve is nothing but a peak human, like batman

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

danhimself says:

"the supersoldier serum wore off years ago, steve is nothing but a peak human, like batman"

The super soldier serum is what made him peak human and that's nothing like Batman. At one point the serum did wear off and he dropped in strength, quickness and everything across the board, but he regained his peak abilities rather soon after that.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sling Shot

Much like Batman, Cap is the expression in my opinion of human arrogance and therefore a fundamentally flawed character. The fact that He and Bats pull off superhuman feats with out being superhuman is a constant thorn in my otherwise enjoyment of the characters.

capsvibranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capsvibranium

captain america is arrogant? sorry, but you're going to have to back that up...

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ketch

Reread it. He is the "expression of human arrogance", that doesn't necessarily mean Cap himself has an arrogant personality. I took from it that his opinion is that humans think they're amazing so the character that's supposed to be the perfect human is capable of doing things that are amazing even if they don't fit within his "peak human" power level simply because humans should be that awesome. Maybe you're right and he meant that Cap is arrogant, but that's not what he said if you read the words as they're put down.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

Thank you Ketch for catching a brothas meaning. It is hard out here for the Shot. yadadaimmeening?

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mantoid

I had no idea that Captain America did things like ride jets or catch torpedos. It sounds more like Spiderman material.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ebony Bishop

pixelized says:

"The greatness of Captain america is lost upon me....catching tornadoes in his arms? like really, are we thor?"

I think the original feat was catching "torpedoes" not "tornados".

Cap was supposed to still be superhuman at his death, since Bucky, as the new Cap, has remarked that he, being a normal human, is having trouble throwing the shield like Cap did, and he has to use his bionic arm.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Resonate

he might as well be superhuman after that beatdown he gave Hulk

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEADPOOL

Captain America is border-line superhuman. His strength, speed, endurance, agility, reflexes, stamina, coordination, and senses are at the absolute peak of what a normal human can possibly possess without being super-human.

And believe it or not, but that technically makes him super-human. There are amazing feats where normal, every day people do unthinkable things... the human body possesses incredible power that we have yet to understand and harness.

Post Edited:2008-05-14 15:20:23

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I disagree. I don't think him saying that a normal human can't perform like him means that Cap was superhuman. Bucky's a normal human, better than most but not the best of current human potential, so even Cap's peak human feats are too much for him.

Echoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Echoes

Ketch says:

"Reread it. He is the "expression of human arrogance", that doesn't necessarily mean Cap himself has an arrogant personality. I took from it that his opinion is that humans think they're amazing so the character that's supposed to be the perfect human is capable of doing things that are amazing even if they don't fit within his "peak human" power level simply because humans should be that awesome. Maybe you're right and he meant that Cap is arrogant, but that's not what he said if you read the words as they're put down."

Leon S Kennedy. RE4

That fits more than Cap if you ask me.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
    The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

When Steve Rogers became the first test subject of Project Rebirth, the super soldier serum elevated him to the peak of human physical perfection, creating the ultimate soldier. However, in Captain America #157-158, Cap was poisoned by Viper's miracle poison. The antidote he took formed a reaction, where Viper's exotic herbs mixed with the chemicals in his blood from the serum making him stronger, which would be considered superhuman. This was the reason Falcon went to T'Challa for tech for his wings, so he could keep up with Cap's new strength.

Just wondering if anyone has any info onto whether or not he ever lost his superhuman strength (not including his death).

Jewlz_Verne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jewlz_Verne
    @Blue Lantern 2814 said:
    "

pixelized says:

"Can it be said that Captain America is like the original wolverine? both were tested on and now they both get on our nerves and are extremely overrated"

I don't feel that way, I believe that they're two of the greatest characters in comics.... even if Wolverine is overused.

Post Edited:2008-03-21 11:30:57

"
    Wolverine has been killed by the x-men films he was my favourite character until that and i preferred his original orgins.
    Jewlz_Verne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jewlz_Verne
    @danhimself said:
    "

the supersoldier serum wore off years ago, steve is nothing but a peak human, like batman

"
    Don't his body replenish the stuff?
    Jewlz_Verne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jewlz_Verne
    @danhimself said:
    "

"
    Don't his body replenish the stuff?
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By Magian

His body regularly produces the Super-Soldier Serum.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25  Edited By InnerVenom123

Steve Rogers is peak human, nothin more.

Avatar image for likasomeboooooooody
    likasomeboooooooody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me clear this up. Contrary to popular belief, cap is NOT peak human. Rather, he is peak human POTENTIAL. What humans may some day be able to do he already can. He is beyond any athlete that has or ever will compete in the Olympic games. He is enhanced to the zenith of natural human evolution in all aspects. He is the PERFECT man. Many compare him to batman or other highly trained humans, wheras he out performs them in any area. Cap has been shown running around 60mph while carrying a wounded child to the nearest medical base. He has been shown throwing boulders at helicopters. These feats are beyond human currently. So in essence, Captain Steve Rogers is not superhuman, but borderline human. John byrne said that Caps base power levels were peak human, and that with adrenaline and motivation he could double his power ratings. He is an enhanced Super soldier. He was designed to be more than any man could train to.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By krauser99

@dr__victor_von_doom said:

Ultimate Steve is Superhuman, 616 Steve is not.

I disagree. 616 Steve in cannon stories has been called "Superhuman". As also his strength feats are actually better then Ult Steve(But to be fair he has much more to use). But there about the same level.

royperzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to quote Eternal Chaos " Even though Marvel says he's only "peak human" I think he's Superhuman and may have a few powers we don't know about." I think Marvel really did mean peak human when they made him and still say this despite the incredible feats he has done, that could seem super human but I think its more about the principle behind the Captain is more to motivate people. Peak Human is totally unknown since people can keep breaking records and can do better based on the conditions and WILL POWER. this means Captain America can almost be as strong and he needs to be for the writers at Marvel since the will to stand in front of the HULK and try to punch him must be huge! so he succeeds because he believes he can do it so there for he can do it, its to give the child reader the classic saying "believe in the heart of the cards" oh shit no that's not it um... "if you put your mind to it you can do anything!" but Captain Americas actions speak this to its reader since storytelling in comic book form can get a little chaotic. Also this is the American way people all over the world think about when trying to start over in America "In America anything is possible if you put your mind to it, you can make it for yourself" I think this is the main idea behind Captain Americas strength.

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hold the phone, cap is so far above batman its unreal. batman is not as fast, he doesnt heal, he isnt as agile, not as fast thinking. and he is certainly not as strong

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has some insane feats in his new movie. He sends enemies flying without much effort. His agility has vastly improved also.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirnicktheepic: Not that far ahead of Batman, he and Pre-52 Deathstroke share similar physical and mental attributes though. Both are army experiments that provided enhancements to their physical and mental states. One's an inspirational team-builder and the other is a dreaded team-breaker, but they both wear those stupid buccaneer boots and gloves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His bio here right above says peak human and that's the feel I have been getting. He's a comic book peak human, not quite superhuman.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94 said:

Cap has some insane feats in his new movie. He sends enemies flying without much effort. His agility has vastly improved also.

And what's funny is comic book Cap is greater then movie Cap. But the difference in the movie Cap in stats in comparison to movie Batman underlines the main point. That Steve is at a different level in strength and speed in comparison to a non-enhanced man.

The Super Soldier is a Super Human.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94 said:

And what's funny is comic book Cap is greater then movie Cap. But the difference in the movie Cap in stats in comparison to movie Batman underlines the main point. That Steve is at a different level in strength and speed in comparison to a non-enhanced man.

Why do you always try to exaggerate how powerful 616 cap is? Movie cap and Ultimate cap are far, far more powerful than 616 cap. Without a doubt.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muyjingo said:

@krauser99 said:
    @oscars94 said:

Why do you always try to exaggerate how powerful 616 cap is? Movie cap and Ultimate cap are far, far more powerful than 616 cap. Without a doubt.

I don't need to try. He is at that level. I see your illogical thread of Cap and Bat physicals got moved out of the Cap forums. That is a major sign of your type of threads. Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised, if you were some banned poster from another forum. Keep this up and soon enough, even this account of yours will get banned.

Without a doubt you are wrong as always.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
    Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@krauser99 said:

@muyjingo said:

@krauser99 said:
    @oscars94 said:

I don't need to try. He is at that level. I see your illogical thread of Cap and Bat physicals got moved out of the Cap forums. That is a major sign of your type of threads. Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised, if you were some banned poster from another forum. Keep this up and soon enough, even this account of yours will get banned.

Don't waste your time.

Clearly he doesn't know about 616 Cap. It's hilarious how he thinks Movie Cap is stronger than 616 Cap. I hope he isn't one of the Batfans that try to say that Cap and Bats are equals physically,while trying desperately to undermine/lowball Cap's feats....probably while overrating Batman's with tenuous links on both accounts.

And yes,1610 Cap is Superhuman and MUCH stronger than his 1610 counterpart.

616 Cap is not peak human,though. He's been described (multiple times) to be Peak of Human Potential. Something that 616 humans will one day become. In essence,he's the next step in human evolution.

Daredevil is a peak human. Batman is a peak human. Captain America is not really.....his feats would put Deathstroke to shame,and I know people wouldn't dare call Deathstroke peak human.

tl;dr-

Ignorance/bias has no validity or relevance in this matter. It would be more relevant and valid to say that Wonder Woman is really Xenu in disguise.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hold the phone, cap is so far above batman its unreal. batman is not as fast, he doesnt heal, he isnt as agile, not as fast thinking. and he is certainly not as strong

All are true,but at the same time,Batman isn't weak/slow on any account. And I think you mean that Batman doesn't have a healing factor....Cap does (although it's not Wolverine level,probably Spider-man level,though)

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krauser99 said:

@muyjingo said:

@krauser99 said:
    @oscars94 said:

Don't waste your time.

Clearly he doesn't know about 616 Cap. It's hilarious how he thinks Movie Cap is stronger than 616 Cap. I hope he isn't one of the Batfans that try to say that Cap and Bats are equals physically,while trying desperately to undermine/lowball Cap's feats....probably while overrating Batman's with tenuous links on both accounts.

616 Cap is not peak human,though. He's been described (multiple times) to be Peak of Human Potential. Something that 616 humans will one day become. In essence,he's the next step in human evolution.

Daredevil is a peak human. Batman is a peak human. Captain America is not really.....his feats would put Deathstroke to shame,and I know people wouldn't dare call Deathstroke peak human.

To be fair though. 616 Cap strength feats pound for pound are very slightly better then even Ult Cap but I view them as roughly the same by way of feats. Originally he was supposed to be stronger then 616 Cap(volume one Cap) but not so much now a days. Both have slightly better feats then Deathstroke in regards to strength. But I view Slade as well around there level.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@krauser99: I agree completely with every word.

*follows*

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krauser99 said:

@muyjingo said:

@krauser99 said:
    @oscars94 said:

Don't waste your time.

tl;dr-

Ignorance/bias has no validity or relevance in this matter. It would be more relevant and valid to say that Wonder Woman is really Xenu in disguise.

Alt accounts are always so transparent.

My post didn't get moved, I moved it. I'll move it back :)

And that post was a good effort and long time coming to disprove some of the nonsense arguments you and slim tried to make. I mean really, trying to argue a figure of speech as a point. LOL

And what makes you think I would get banned krauser? My opinion may not be popular but I post it without trolling, lying and misrepresenting things as you tend to do.

Ultimate Captain America is without a doubt stronger and faster than 616 Cap. You are in the extreme minority if you think otherwise.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@muyjingo said:

@twix_right_side said:

@krauser99 said:

@muyjingo said:

@krauser99 said:
    @oscars94 said:

Don't waste your time.

tl;dr-

And that post was a good effort and long time coming to disprove some of the nonsense arguments you and slim tried to make. I mean really, trying to argue a figure of speech as a point. LOL

And what makes you think I would get banned krauser? My opinion may not be popular but I post it without trolling, lying and misrepresenting things as you tend to do.

Ultimate Captain America is without a doubt stronger and faster than 616 Cap. You are in the extreme minority if you think otherwise.

Ah. So he IS one of those people.

And can you try to,you know,support your baseless claims (alt accounts...Really? Wow...). Or your nonsensical argument that Batman is just as strong as Steve? Or just as fast? Or just as durable?

Please,I am waiting......Actually,no,I'm not. I don't have time for this.I've come across too many people like this on other forums. You're probably just going to be stubborn,and stick to your ignorant opinion...which is probably just Batbias combined with wishful thinking.

And really? "LOL"? You are DEFINITELY one of those people. No matter what I say,it probably won't make a difference.

EDIT:

And btw,you yourself are in the extreme minority with all of that buzz. I wonder if you're gonna argue that Spider-man and Batman are physical equals next....

Hm. Looking through your account,I wonder why I see you try to make the same baseless arguments about Cap/Bats being physical equals on A LOT of Cap forums...And no,your opinion on the matter (If I'm even understanding it correctly) isn't just unpopular. It's unsupported and arbitrarily ridiculous. You would have a better chance of arguing that Batman is faster than Flash. But at the same time,you probably might do that,too.

Well,good day! I've said all I've needed to say. Hopefully you question yourself (hell,make an OPEN thread right now) about your opinion,and what it's based off of,and why 99% of the comic book community disagrees. I'm out!

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MuyJingo

@twix_right_side said:

And can you try to,you know,support your baseless claims (alt accounts...Really? Wow...). Or your nonsensical argument that Batman is just as strong as Steve? Or just as fast? Or just as durable?

Please,I am waiting......Actually,no,I'm not. I don't have time for this.I've come across too many people like this on other forums. You're probably just going to be stubborn,and stick to your ignorant opinion...which is probably just Batbias combined with wishful thinking.

And really? "LOL"? You are DEFINITELY one of those people. No matter what I say,it probably won't make a difference.

EDIT:

And btw,you yourself are in the extreme minority with all of that buzz. I wonder if you're gonna argue that Spider-man and Batman are physical equals next....

Hm. Looking through your account,I wonder why I see you try to make the same baseless arguments about Cap/Bats being physical equals on A LOT of Cap forums...And no,your opinion on the matter (If I'm even understanding it correctly) isn't just unpopular. It's unsupported and arbitrarily ridiculous. You would have a better chance of arguing that Batman is faster than Flash. But at the same time,you probably might do that,too.

Well,good day! I've said all I've needed to say. Hopefully you question yourself (hell,make an OPEN thread right now) about your opinion,and what it's based off of,and why 99% of the comic book community disagrees. I'm out!

It's not a baseless claim, just an accusation. I think you're an alt account for krauser due to the similar writing style and the comment about being "one of those people" after I just wrote a blogpost about that.

Maybe you're not. I don't really care too much. You should probably look up what arbitrary means before you misuse it again though.

I can link you to numerous threads showing that cap fans largely consider Ultimate cap to be physically superior to 616 cap, although you probably already know that and just disagree. It should be pretty obvious considering he covered a mile in a few seconds, can lift 2 - 4 tonnes, jumped onto a nuke and knocked around Ultimate Thor and Hulk. Even @slimj87d agrees Ultimate Cap > 616 Cap.

As for baseless arguments about Batman and Captain America...I made my case and supported it with evidence. I didn't embarrass myself by trying to use a figure of speech as evidence though :)

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@muyjingo said:

@twix_right_side said:

EDIT:

It's not a baseless claim, just an accusation. I think you're an alt account for krauser due to the similar writing style and the comment about being "one of those people" after I just wrote a blogpost about that.

And the accusation is baseless. And I used "one of those people",and that's your evidence? Similar writing style? Indulge me.....

It's cute that you think I'm an alt account for someone,but I'm not. Good job with that poorly supported arbitrary claim. I see that you are good at that. Hey,I got one! The moon is made out of cheese. Why? Because "it got holez".

Maybe you're not. I don't really care too much. You should probably look up what arbitrary means before you misuse it again though.

Really? Because that claim was ridiculous,it was an unsupported leap of faith.....it most likely WAS an arbitrary claim. It was preposterous. I think I used it correctly being that you made such a ridiculous accusation.

I can link you to numerous threads showing that cap fans largely consider Ultimate cap to be physically superior to 616 cap, although you probably already know that and just disagree. It should be pretty obvious considering he covered a mile in a few seconds, can lift 2 - 4 tonnes, jumped onto a nuke and knocked around Ultimate Thor and Hulk.

Wow. Reading is not your strongest suit,is it?

1. I don't care what they think. Whatever their reasons are their reasons. Not only that,but I agree. So again,your unsupported claim about me is baseless (and wrong...go figure).

2. It was said that it can be ARGUED that 616 Cap is superior by feats. Meaning,that if someone were to believe so,that it wouldn't be baseless.

As for baseless arguments about Batman and Captain America...I made my case and supported it with evidence. I didn't embarrass myself by trying to use a figure of speech as evidence though :)

No you didn't. You just made a ridiculous claim,and failed to support it. That's not the same thing. But by your standards,that really MUST mean that the moon is made out of cheese. And Santa must really be real.

Not saying that it didn't happen,but can I see the scan where 1610 Cap covered a mile in a few seconds? And by the way,how consistent is the feat of "knock(ing) around Ultimate Thor and Hulk"? Can I see a scan? Again,not saying that it didn't happen,but I wanna see it.

I have no idea what that last sentence means,so it's completely irrelevant. And are you insinuating that I embarrassed myself by "using a figure of speech as evidence"? Wow. Baseless claims are baseless. THAT must be your strongest suit.....

Just stop.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MuyJingo

Well,good day! I've said all I've needed to say.

Lol. I knew that wasn't true.

I can't be bothered to reply to your last posts as it is full of namecalling. I think that better than anything shows your lack of an argument.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@muyjingo said:

@twix_right_side said:

Well,good day! I've said all I've needed to say.

Lol. I knew that wasn't true.

I can't be bothered to reply to your last posts as it is full of namecalling. I think that better than anything shows your lack of an argument.

That what wasn't true? And you're basing an opinion off of my farewell? Wow....

Yeah. That's why you "can't be bothered"....show me where I called you names,please.Was that a pathetic attempt to dismiss my entire post?

"My lack of an argument"?? Wow. It's like you took the conscious effort to ignore everything I posted. Bravo....

Yup...my lack of an argument. Is that why you accused me of being someone else falsely without a rational base? Why you didn't support anything you said (still waiting for your claims about Ultimate Cap....but yet again,you don't support what you state)? Uh huh. You clearly have nothing to add to this conversation,don't try to point fingers with more baseless claims....(namecalling? Wow. Good way to dodge). Baseless claims are always fun.

You keep telling yourself that. Good job keeping relevance,bud.

Please don't waste my time with these idiotic messages that have no valid purpose -___-

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

yes

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By krauser99

@muyjingo said:

@twix_right_side said:

@krauser99 said:

@muyjingo said:

@krauser99 said:
    @oscars94 said:

Don't waste your time.

tl;dr-

No offense the reason I say your are someone's other account. Is because no one can be this illogical/silly. No offense. Yet your account muyjingo seems very much just like that....a "troll" account. But if you are just that, as this your real account. Then never mind..LOL

At least you know your opinion is not popular. But it is not popular due to it being completely wrong. You try desperatly to prove Batman is as strong as Cap and fail all the time. You can't even prove Deathstroke is stronger then Captain America. As Deathstroke is stronger then Batman.

You lie and misrepresent things all the time. This was shown in your debates from the past.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Calm down, all of you.

And yeah, Captain America's physicals are such a controversial issue that people get banned for disputing them. Get real. We have better things to do.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By krauser99
    @muyjingo said:

@twix_right_side said:

EDIT:

I can link you to numerous threads showing that cap fans largely consider Ultimate cap to be physically superior to 616 cap, although you probably already know that and just disagree. It should be pretty obvious considering he covered a mile in a few seconds, can lift 2 - 4 tonnes, jumped onto a nuke and knocked around Ultimate Thor and Hulk. Even @slimj87d agrees Ultimate Cap > 616 Cap.

Really Muyjingo. This is pretty desperate especially from your past debates. Using feats of Batman using the wings of a talon to aid him in a durability fall and other of him using Batman falling on a canopy.

And that supposedly equal his falls on a playing field that he fails to have durability falls on Cap's level. Seriously that is quite ridiculous.

And I find if funny that you cite a poster agreeing with you in one sense and yet that same poster disagrees with you in the very Batman vs Cap physical debates....LOL.

That is called a double standard as you accept one plea and not his other....LOL. You use that poster in agreement with your assertion in one and yet you sure don't use his statements in the other....LOL. You are this desperate.

I know you are.

But seriously you even made an even worse claim that the movie Cap has better feats or physicals then 616 Cap. To even make the silliest claims that Batman is equal to Cap in physicals. This is "laughable".

Your evidence is your own imagination of it looking how you want it to and believing how you want it to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.