Immortal Formula

#1 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere that Cap was enhanced twice during WW2; injection of the Super Soldier Serum and the Immortal Formula. Anyone care to explain the 2nd enhancement to me?

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (84004 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap was enhanced with the Super-Soldier Serum and then treated with "vita rays" but I've never heard of the "Immortal Formula."

Nick Fury and some of his fellow 'Howling Commandos" were treated/injected with the "Infinity Formula" which greatly slowed their aging processes.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

The only person enhanced with a combination of the Super Soldier Serum and the Infinity Formula that I know of is Mockingbird.

#4 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Geist did it during WW2 in a hydra arch.

#5 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Well according to Dr. Geist and that other evil zombie nazi. It supposedly makes Steve a immortal and that he never ages.

#7 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure.

#8 Edited by Captainamerica119 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

I am possibly one of the biggest Cap fan-boys out there, but I have no idea what the immortal formula is. I am guessing it makes immortal based of the name

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.