Most Americans know the rest of the world kinda doesn't like them. One trait of the British is to talk sh*t about everyone, all the time, just for fun. We don't really hate everything and we don't mean anything by whatever we say.
So hearing that Europe is dropping the "Captain America" part of the title I thought it was a joke - I don't even care much for the character, but the vast majority of summer action has more table thumping patriotic values than some ridiculous stereotype. Now having seen it in front of Transformers 3 (it's pretty cool, robots fight in it), I thought I should tell you all how it is at least in the one country that'll be seen hanging out with you in public.
1. It's still called Captain America.
2. "Heroes are made in America" was dropped. Maybe that was too much of a finger to the rest of the world...
3. Instead we got more clips of action, looks like what the Commandos were on zip lines to was some kind of dinner party.
4. Got some action shots of other Commandos, Dugan looks cool shooting those Nazis.
5. Found most of the audience thought the grenade scene was ridiculous.
There's a few things I noticed, will probably spot more but they'll be VERY minor. But if you'd like to pause and analyse frames of a few seconds of extra footage by all means - you might find something awesome.