Does anyone else wish he would just STAY DEAD?

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Or am I alone here?
#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they should of ever killed him off.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne: pfft, big surprise there :P
#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @Andferne: pfft, big surprise there :P "
lmao!
What? xP
#5 Posted by kev17 (332 posts) - - Show Bio

If they kill a character off, and get a new dude in to the costume, then i want the publisher to be honest enough to leave the dead character dead. Cap seems to be coping well under Bucky, there hasnt been a huge outcry like there was with that dick grayson thing, so i think they should just leave steve rogers in the grave.  Id say th opposite if the character wasnt working with the new guy though.
#6 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's my foverite comic character, and I've come to love Bucky in the role, but Steve is awesome as well, so really I'm good either way :D

#7 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I do not wish that. Steve Rogers was easily one of Marvel's best and most compelling characters. It then turns out, 2 years later, that he was never actually killed. So I would rather they just hadn't "killed" him in the first place, as Andferne said.

#8 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

i do , he died in a  good way  , it was realistic ! 

and james is awesome as cap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Dark Cell (447 posts) - - Show Bio

I though the way Cap died was really well done. I do think it kinda undermines the whole death thing with him coming back to life, but a part of me wants to see him back.    XD
#10 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should've just come back through sheer will.

Osbourne: "Wha- CAP?! WHAT ARE YOU--"
Cap: "Easy, 'cause I'm AMERICA B****!"

#11 Posted by danhimself (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing is that Brubaker has been planning Cap's death/resurrection from the beginning of his run....he actually should have been back by now but some of the story arcs ran a little longer then Brubaker planned

#12 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America is one of the more compelling characters Marvel has, he just sells books and instantly grabs attention. I think he should be back. Kick Norman's ass. Can't wait.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91056 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want him to stay dead..I just wish the comeback storyline wasn't so lame so far.

#14 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@The WeatherMan said:
" Captain America is one of the more compelling characters Marvel has, he just sells books and instantly grabs attention. I think he should be back. Kick Norman's ass. Can't wait. "
#15 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

sure why not

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.