Do you think Steve will wield Mjolnir in Fear Itself?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

This contains spoilers. You've been warned.

In Fear Itself #1, Thor and Odin had a falling out and Odin commanded Mjolnir to drop. This could mean that Thor is unable to lift it, but does that mean nobody else can? We've heard that Steve will be facing a Red Skull more powerful than ever, and while she's wielding this new hammer, will Steve pick up Mjolnir and fight her in the end?

Idk about the rest of you guys, but I think that would be awesome. When was the last time we saw Steve pick the hammer up?  We all know he's capable of doing so, so I think that'll happen or at least brought up.

Your thoughts?
#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
eh...idk...seems like a reach. But all is possible
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible, but I don't think it will happen.
#4 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is going to pick it up and save the day.  He will be the only one not to get infected by the "fear virus" as he is "the man without fear."

#5 Posted by A_O_N (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I think it is likely.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15060 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be awesome and I think it will happen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.