Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11752 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Chris Evans Offered Role Of Captain America

• 146 results
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By goldenkey
    @ManuelPrez said:
    "Well we got   Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, Hanibal King and Hal Jordan. Why the big fuzz bout. Besides the FF and the avengers are not gonna be on the same universe "

RIGHT
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By King_Saturn
    aw man... what happened to that other dude they had ? whats up with all this switcharoo ass stuff man
    Britt601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Britt601

Those are some pretty BIG shoes to fill. If he could pull it off, then he should go for it.
    comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By comicbookguy

hmm dont really think that chris is the best for the role(but certainly the best out of the 3 options) but he is a decent actor people that are saying he cant act seriously have only probably seen him in FF but hes good in sunshine and plays a serious role in PUSH (even though the movie wasnt great i thought he was pretty good) aswell as stuff like cellular and street kings which are both good films where he acts a serious role and i dont know why people are saying what if they want to have captain america meet FF or whatever because arnt FF owned by a different studio while all the cap,hulk,iron man etc are being worked on by marvel and are all in the "avengers universe" while atm the FF movies are not so its pretty much definite that they wont meet up unless they start work on the FF re boot soon an even then it wont be chris playing HT
    Avatar image for freddy_mercurial
    Freddy.Mercurial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AVENGERS cast thus far (potentially):  ROBERT DOWNEY Jr. as IRON MAN, SAMUEL L. JACKSON as NICK FURY, CHRIS HEMSWORTH as THOR, SCARLETT JOHANSSON as BLACK WIDOW, *ED NORTON as HULK, *DON CHEADLE as WAR MACHINE & CHRIS EVANS as CAPTAIN AMERICA.  

1 of these actors is suffering from SORE THUMB SYNDROME...  can u GUESS who it is??????

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Gregomasta
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @lostlantern13: yeah but channing tatum was  PERFECT for the role.  "
    NOPE.
    Scoobypuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By Scoobypuff
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  Duncan was good, I wouldn't say awesome but what I said was " I understand why they pick him." He was the best option for the character because the director said he didn't want an actor in a fat suit .So after a comment like that you really don't have much in they way of actors who could pull it off.

As for who should play the other roles in the up coming marvel movie lineups I hope it's alot of unknowns cuz you don't want the budget going sky high just cuz of the people in the movies. These are gonna be 200 million dollar budget movies and if 80 million is just to pay actors, thats not really a big chunk left for the other aspects of the movie. Look at how Rush Hour 3's budget was so messed up. It cost 100 million to make of which 27 million were just for Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan and Tucker got 20 out of the 27 million. So when 27% of your budget is just on 2 people it's not good business.
    brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By brendon277

It says that the Captain America role would appear in other Marvel movies. What if Chris Evans was cast as Captain America and he had to appear in a Fantastic Four movie in which Chris Evans already appears in as Johnny Storm. It would be awkward to have 2 Chris Evans Playing in one movie. Sooomabey the people should think about that. 

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#109  Edited By The Lobster
    @brendon277: The Fantastic Four is owned buy FOX studios, same with Daredevil and the X-Men franchise. The only way Marvel gets the rights back is if FOX stops making movies for a few years. Then the rights to the characters go back to Marvel and they have to reboot it so the two movies aren't similar. So if FOX gives up the right to the Fantastic Four so Marvel can have them crossover with Captain America and all that.... then Marvel will have to reboot it anyway, meaning a new actor playing Johnny Storm.
    waruikumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#110  Edited By waruikumo

"you're so LAME" - Jay-Z 

this guy sucks.   

I don't see what's so wrong with an unknown playing cap.  Especially since Marvel always Movie-izes their comic counter parts.  Some idiot who can't act his way out of a paper bag, is just gonna ruin anything good brubaker has done with Cap recently.  

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#111  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I like Chris as Cap, works for me.

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Tyler Starke

If channing tatum becomes captain america, I will be f**king pissed off.

Wizarda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Wizarda
    @brendon277 said:
    " It says that the Captain America role would appear in other Marvel movies. What if Chris Evans was cast as Captain America and he had to appear in a Fantastic Four movie in which Chris Evans already appears in as Johnny Storm. It would be awkward to have 2 Chris Evans Playing in one movie. Sooomabey the people should think about that.  "
    IMDB says that Chris Evans will be Cap, bout F4, if they chose Chris they may intend on doing  a reboot of F4 along with the separate Silver Surfer movie
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@Ahmed Sherif: agreed@Enyalios said:
    "    As long as its not Chaning Tatum.  His views on military and the like would make any performance he would try to do as Captain America an insult to all Captain America stands for.  Chris Evans might be able to pull it off.  He would have to bulk up a little and, as has already been mentioned, lose the jester mentality. "
    wait, what is channing's view on the military??@haydenclaireheroes said:
    " If Chris Evans becomes captain america this movie will be better then I thought. Hey maybe there would be a chance that Jessica Alba will be Sharon. "
    that would be creepy, seeing as in their last marvel movie they were brother and sister@austen said:
    " he's better than the other two choices. Tatum can't act and the stan guy might be better as Bucky Barnes. evans was good in sunshine and was the best thing in FF. Anyway, they're rebooting FF so he won't be back as the human torch. just sign someone up it's way past the deadline and then we can move on to Sony's own little drama about the spidey reboot casting "
    tatum CAN act@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
    " Cant be as bad as Channing Tatum playin good ole' Cap. "
    what'd be wrong with that??
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lostlantern13 said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: But could he commit to the role with all the GI Joe stuff? Personally, I'd ditch everything for Cap, but that's me. "
    yeah there is only one future g.i. joe movie scheduled.

and i would ditch it for cap too, personally, if it has a good script/  @heroic_warrior76 said:
    " This is preposterous he already performed as "The Human Torch" in two other Marvel Comics live action movies like "Fantastic Four" and "Fantastic Four The Rise of the Silver Surfer" now he is gonna perform as another Marvel Superhero character namely "Captain America". 
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
      "
    it seems dumb to reject him over that why cant he play both.  no one cared when ryan reynolds (who was the villain in blade) became deadpool (though people were mad when he was the green lantern).  
    Wizarda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Wizarda

"it seems dumb to reject him over that why cant he play both.  no one cared when ryan reynolds (who was the villain in blade) became deadpool (though people were mad when he was the green lantern).   "

he wasn't one of the  villains , he was from the good guys
    UltimateHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By UltimateHero

Physically he looks the part. He needs to bulk up slightly more than the FF movies.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Primmaster64

hmmm

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

When will it be announced if he is Captain America or not?  It has been a few days right?

comicbookguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By comicbookguy
    @harleyquinnhawkgirl said:
    "This is a bad idea. I like Chris Evans very much, but what if Captain America and Human Torch ever meet. "
    this point has been addressed like a dozen time sif you like through the thread
    Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

What happened to the message I just posted an hour ago?

dan1509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By dan1509

Nah, hes a good actor and he is really kewl tbf but Captain America is someone all the other heroes look up to -if I remember rite, didnt spiderman call him an uncle in New Avengers #1?- and I just dont fink chris evans would have the presence, u need someone whose guna be able to stand side by side with Iron Man and Thor to complete the holy trinity. 

Hmmm anyone agree with me?
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scoobypuff said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  Duncan was good, I wouldn't say awesome but what I said was " I understand why they pick him." He was the best option for the character because the director said he didn't want an actor in a fat suit .So after a comment like that you really don't have much in they way of actors who could pull it off.  As for who should play the other roles in the up coming marvel movie lineups I hope it's alot of unknowns cuz you don't want the budget going sky high just cuz of the people in the movies. These are gonna be 200 million dollar budget movies and if 80 million is just to pay actors, thats not really a big chunk left for the other aspects of the movie. Look at how Rush Hour 3's budget was so messed up. It cost 100 million to make of which 27 million were just for Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan and Tucker got 20 out of the 27 million. So when 27% of your budget is just on 2 people it's not good business. "
    yeah but if they didnt have those actors they wouldn't have as many people watching it (though that budget just for preformers is pretty insane).  still, tatum isnt that much of a star yet, he'll be pretty cheap.  and they'll have more people see the movie.  and he is great for the role.  @ArtisticNeedham said:
    " When will it be announced if he is Captain America or not?  It has been a few days right? "
    good question@Wizarda said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

"it seems dumb to reject him over that why cant he play both.  no one cared when ryan reynolds (who was the villain in blade) became deadpool (though people were mad when he was the green lantern).   "

he wasn't one of the  villains , he was from the good guys "
    even more of a reason that it would be a problem.  yet it wasnt. 
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gregomasta said:
    NOPE. "
    why not?
    Chibi-Iroh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Chibi-Iroh

There are only 3 people that I can see playing Captain American and they are Sam Worthington, Jensen Ackles, and Aaron Eckhart. But out of those 3 people my vote has always and will always be for Jensen Ackles.

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Gregomasta
    " @Gregomasta said:
    NOPE. "
    why not? "
    I don't want to think of G. I. Joe when I think of cap.  I don't want to think of a cheesy ass dude who has to dance to make it on 'da streetz'.  I don't want Captain America rumored to be bisexual.  I also don't think Cap's resume should have "stripper" on it.
    DustinFun1704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DustinFun1704

NO NO NO Factastic Four had a major part in The Avengers and he's in the Fantastic Four! How is Marvel going to pull this off?
    ManuelPrez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#128  Edited By ManuelPrez
    @DustinFun1704:  
    okay the ff movies and the avengers movies ARE NOT ON THE SAME UNIVERSE. fox have the rights of the Fantastic 4 and marvel got the rights of the avengers (iron man, hulk, thor ant man)
    King_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By King_Thor

Evans is a professional.  He'll nail it.    

Dark Klaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Dark Klaw

Man, this would be so weird, but awesome at the same time.  I have no doubts in my mind that Chris Evans could do an awesome Steve Rogers, my only problem is that for me, I'd continually be thinking of Johnny Storm while watching Chris Evans on screen.  Thats just me though. 

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ComicStooge

I think Chris Evans would be good for the role...

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@Scoobypuff: Bales a perfect Batman? hehehe... sorry... i jus found that comment funny...
     II. Chris Evans as Kid Flash the 20 yr... old one... not the lil kid one... (he was always lil)... its the Movie Universe Version... and i said Ryan should be Flash because... of how bad of a idea it is... exactly like it is to see Evans as Cap... hes Torch already... same with Ryan... hes already GL... to be Flash would be like WHAT?... and i point this out... because Evans could be a Great Cap... but hes already TORCH... same with Ryan... Reynolds should be Flash but hes already GL... that was my point... as well as having Actors who already played heroes to play other heroes jus because their good at it... makes it a lazy thing to do

Edit:
    BTW 
    Sam Worthington is the best choice... i agree with u on that...
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Violet-Eyed Dragon: People didnt care about Hannibal King(Ryan) playing Deadpool because
    I. He wasnt portrayed the classic serious and reserved Hannibal King... he was portrayed as effusive, comedic character... so to us it was like... Ehhh... Deadpool is Funny... and jus like how they Portrayed Hannibal king... since in the comics he isnt a Yung Funny Guy...

II. because most of us dont care about Hannibal King... hes whatevers... his movie Version/Portrayal made him the coolest guy... so it was basically... DP would have been Ryans Only straight from the comics honest version of a character.... But that didnt happen... 1st DP wasnt straight out of the comics honest version... and 2nd... he decided to play as Hal... coughpatheticcough Jordan...

@Dark Klaw said:

" Man, this would be so weird, but awesome at the same time.  I have no doubts in my mind that Chris Evans could do an awesome Steve Rogers, my only problem is that for me, I'd continually be thinking of Johnny Storm while watching Chris Evans on screen.  Thats just me though.  "

QFT
    Scoobypuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Scoobypuff
    @Yung ANcient One said: 

Ok lets take a lil time to break this down.

" @Scoobypuff: Bales a perfect Batman? hehehe... sorry... i jus found that comment funny...  II. Chris Evans as Kid Flash the 20 yr... old one... not the lil kid one... (he was always lil)... its the Movie Universe Version... and i said Ryan should be Flash because... of how bad of a idea it is... exactly like it is to see Evans as Cap... hes Torch already... same with Ryan... hes already GL... to be Flash would be like WHAT?... and i point this out... because Evans could be a Great Cap... but hes already TORCH... same with Ryan... Reynolds should be Flash but hes already GL... that was my point... as well as having Actors who already played heroes to play other heroes jus because their good at it... makes it a lazy thing to do Edit: BTW  Sam Worthington is the best choice... i agree with u on that... "

1. I said Bale was the perfect Batman because his role as Bruce Wayne was what made the character so good, why is that funny? Without the the Batman movies raising the bar in the way they did, do you think you'd now have comic book creators more involved in the creation of these new movies? No you would not which is the problem with the FOX studio movies, the Wolverine movie was more concerned with have cameos of mutants that had nothing to do with the Wolverine origin story. So because of the fan reaction to the Batman movies Warner Bros and Marvel studios know that they can't dick around anymore because every movie will now be compared to The Dark Knight.

2. What I asked you was now that Reynolds is the Green Lantern who should play the Flash? By Reynolds playing GL you lose the obvious chioce actor for the role and all you've done is tell me why Chris Evans would be a good Kid Flash. Why do you even need a Kid Flash? By the very definition of who those characters are saying Chris Evans make a great Kid Flash would he not then make a great Flash? Also if Evans was Kid Flash who would play the older Flash? Too add aswell you say that Reynolds as Flash is a bad idea,why? If he wasn't GL.

3. Evans is no longer the Human Torch, FOX studios said that in the Fantastic Four reboot no one from the original films would return. With the upcoming Avenger movie and Avenger tie-in movies Marvel is creating a new universe so that their characters can actually fit into a believable world where these characters can inhabit. You need to look at the comment you made saying " and i said Ryan should be Flash because... of how bad of a idea it is... exactly like it is to see Evans as Cap... hes Torch already... same with Ryan... hes already GL..." So now we all know Evens is no longer the Human Torch do you still find it lazy if he becomes Cap? I take it from what your saying that if your chosen to be a comic character that is the only character your allowed to play? So do you have a problem with Reynolds being Deadpool seeing how he was first Hannibal King? Or better yet the fact that Reynolds was first Deadpool and now Green Lantern? Is it ok for people to play characters from both DC and Marvel? Where does it become wrong?

p.s: High five for Sam Worthington as Cap!!!
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By speedlgt

well at least its not WILL SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! i am ok with this choice but i do hope hes not gonna try to be funny  I really feel that Jim Halpert was the best choice for Cap but this guy is ok
    SneakyPenguins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By SneakyPenguins

Boo people playing to two marvel super hero roll 

The Cardinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The Cardinal

are they planning on adding cgi muscles to captain america? because all these hacks look like a pre-super soldier serum steve rogers . i shouldn't be able to feel like i could stomp a mud hole in the man wielding the shield, that's just not right. marvel did notice that all the fantastic four movies sucked right? why give this evans douche another job?

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scoobypuff: 

jus found it funny im weird whatevers... i think Bale is jus a great actor but not a perfect batman... he could be a perfect superman if he wanted too... because hes that good... IMO...

II. getting too into the sarcastic comment into details like i actually want Evans to play Kid Flash or Ryan as Flash... When i was jus tryin to say that jus because Ryan would be Great as FLash... he cant because hes GL... same with Evans... with the Whole Hes Torch but they want him to play as Cap... I was tryin to jokingly make my point that If Evans is Goin to play every super hero… and Ryan is goin to play every super hero… then they should be in a Movie together… aka Flash… that’s why I said one should be Barry Allen while the other should be Wally West… aka Flash and Kid Flash(in his 20’s)… I said this to point out… that Evans and Reynolds are getting in too many super hero flicks… IMO…

III.

That’s Awesome… cant change the fact… that when I see The movie ill be thinking Torch the entire time… and that will damage the movie for me… a lil… jus a lil bit… that’s my problem with it… and that’s why I say hes TORCH… u can make it a LAW that he isn’t Torch… but to me… when I watch it ill be thinking Torch… when I saw Push and/or Street Kings… I saw… Torch same with Will Smith… whenever I see his movies now… all I see is Will Smith with superman powers… Ah Will Smith the last Human Alive… ah Will Smith as a FISH… (Hancock,I am Legend, Sharks Tale)… and that’s a issue a lot of people have… that’s why Fans don’t want to see Will Smith as Cap… or someone else that is extremely popular to play as a comic book character… because when we watch the movie will see J-Lo’s Boyfriend tryin to fight crime in a red jump suit… instead of seeing Daredevil… so my problem is… type cast… I already type casted Evans as the flamboyant, Torch… any role he plays as will always be Torch to me… that’s my problem with it… that is all…

BTW I do have a problem with Reynolds playing GL and DP… not King… like I said… (King)hes whatevers… his movie “version/portrayal” was his only shinning moment… in the comics he isn’t “That cool”… so him being King and DP is jus fine… but playing GL… and not only that but HAL Jordan… is WHAT… like I said… I type cast people… and Ryan is to me… The Funny… Sarcastically clever… effusive character… not… the opposite of effusive Hal … not the watered down Guy Garner… no… I was like AHHHH… u would have been awesome as FLASH or Kyle Rayner… but Hal … AHHH… but what happened… nothing… I expressed myself… and hes still goin to be GL… so im jus saying that to me… the movie will be slightly damaged right b4 the go… so again… I don’t think Evans is the best choice… but it doesn’t matter what I think

Ps: I dunno what that stands for exactly… but High 5 received

Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#139  Edited By Silver Knight75

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!!!!!
    This is the worst idea Marvel movies has ever.....
    No Caption Provided
    okay maybe second
    Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngelFrost: No offence but this dude (S.S.)needs to grow into his HEAD before anyone can even CONSIDER takin him seriously as a Capn A contender :|
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By AngelFrost
    @THEBlaqueBasterd:  That was an oldish pic when he was a little younger :P he's evened out a bit sicne then.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By G Bird

Not very excited to see him playing Captain America. I hate when Marvel re-uses actors for different roles.

Zejeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Zejeck

no way man, hes not bad- but they shouldve picked someone new. Now Im gonna expect cap to say flame on at any minute. But hopefully he can bring us a diffrent type of cap.  Ive only seen him act serious in one movie, Street Kings I believe. He didnt do a bad job either. But I'd cast someone new thats all-

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

sorry grim i disagree the  Wolverine movie was not much of a failure well yes it have flaws but it was a good movie but not great and i thank it's a bad idea to have chris evans to play captain america they have to find somebody else better to play the lagend character
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gregomasta said:
    I don't want to think of G. I. Joe when I think of cap.  I don't want to think of a cheesy ass dude who has to dance to make it on 'da streetz'.  I don't want Captain America rumored to be bisexual.  I also don't think Cap's resume should have "stripper" on it.
    i agree that tatum having been a stripper was pretty bad and a good reason to CONSIDER rejecting him for the role, but Evans probably did more damage but the sterotypical, highly sexualized, approving teen drinking role in OPPOSITE SEX.  And Tatumdid a good job in G.I. Joe, which was actually a good move.  @DustinFun1704 said:
    " NO NO NO Factastic Four had a major part in The Avengers and he's in the Fantastic Four! How is Marvel going to pull this off? "
    well they aren't making fantastic four in the same continuity as avengers.  i wish tthey did keep them together, but since they aren't it doesn't matter.,  @Scoobypuff: 
    except sam has proved his anti-patriotism by being involved in avatar, so he would now be a poor choice fopr cap@ComicStooge said:
    " I think Chris Evans would be good for the role... "
    yeah but taum would be bertter@King_Thor said:
    "   Evans is a professional.  He'll nail it.     "
    taum would have too@SneakyPenguins said:
    " Boo people playing to two marvel super hero roll  "
    why??@Silver Knight75 said:
    "
    This is the worst idea Marvel movies has ever.....
    No Caption Provided
    okay maybe second "
    i think fox knpows what they are doing with their take on deadpool
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@G Bird said:
    " Not very excited to see him playing Captain America. I hate when Marvel re-uses actors for different roles. "
    marvel had nothing to do with the casting.  they could have hired vladimir putin and marvel couldn't have done a darn thing about it. 
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By G Bird

^^ Well whatever, I still don't like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.