#1 Posted by danhimself (22551 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it looks sick.
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13158 posts) - - Show Bio

already have 2 threads revealing this
#4 Posted by danhimself (22551 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt:  well they aren't in the right forum then
#5 Posted by danhimself (22551 posts) - - Show Bio
I just used paint and put the other pics together...the only one that doesn't seem to fit is Captain America...unless I'm just not seeing where it goes
#6 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these the actual costumes that are gonna be in the movie? If so they're pretty sweet looking.
#7 Posted by War Killer (20209 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
I just used paint and put the other pics together...the only one that doesn't seem to fit is Captain America...unless I'm just not seeing where it goes
Cap looks like he'll fit in next to Thor's. On Marvel.com they have them all together except for one blank between Iron Man and Cap, which will most likely be Hulk's since we have yet to see the new version of Hulk to the Avengers movie.
#8 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
is that Maria Hill
#9 Posted by jbatt (4 posts) - - Show Bio
Just to make a quick visualization, I combined the pics into one . . . this'll be cool when they add the missing one:

http://jbatt.com/wordpress/stuff/avengers-movie-pics-as-one-amazing-banner-with-a-pieces-missing 

They all fit . . . there's just one missing between cap and iron man
#10 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

the missing one is the hulk it even looks like you ca see the hulks arm on the captain america pic

#11 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio
@jbatt said:
Just to make a quick visualization, I combined the pics into one . . . this'll be cool when they add the missing one:

http://jbatt.com/wordpress/stuff/avengers-movie-pics-as-one-amazing-banner-with-a-pieces-missing 

They all fit . . . there's just one missing between cap and iron man
Awesome!!!
#12 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice except Hawkeye. They could have done much better.

#13 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! except for Clint. He just looks lame IMO... sorry guys.

#14 Posted by War Killer (20209 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hawkeye, but I do think he didn't have to be in this movie. Five heroes plus S.H.I.E.L.D. and Loki is enough for one movie I would think.

#15 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk poster is here

#16 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awesome !!!!

#17 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by War Killer (20209 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
I'm curious now, but I wonder if that's the movie version of the Quinjet behind Black Widow? <_<
#19 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loki9876 said:
hulk poster is here
Hulk looks the best. Bar none. Cap's costume looks awesome. Hawkeye could've been better. They should've at least given him goggles or something. Could care less about Fury and Widow. 
#20 Posted by jbatt (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by danhimself (22551 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
@danhimself said:
I'm curious now, but I wonder if that's the movie version of the Quinjet behind Black Widow? <_<
I think you could be right since I'm pretty sure that the Hellicarrier is behind Fury and the other Shield agents
#22 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it. Looking forward to next summer already.

#23 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

This costume looks good to me.

#24 Posted by War Killer (20209 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
@War Killer said:
@danhimself said:
I think you could be right since I'm pretty sure that the Hellicarrier is behind Fury and the other Shield agents
Hopefully it is since I would like to see it in the movie at least as some kind of S.H.E.I.L.D. transport for the team that was created by Stark Industries.

And the Helicarrier looks freakin' epic! Can't wait to see it in the movie!!! ^_^
#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it

#26 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! I have a good feeling about this movie.

#27 Posted by pepperr (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Maria Hill ^ ^.  In the teaser trailer, THor has something akin to the Asgardian armor in MUA 1(sleeveless). What is up with the costume change? Wish they would use Joe Fixit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.