Captain America: Winter Soldier movie!

#1 Posted by Zomboid (740 posts) - - Show Bio

It was announced at SDCC that Captain America 2 will be titled Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Thoughts? Think this is a good move for the second Cap film, and do you think they'll stick closely to the source?

#3 Posted by voodoo1971 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree...Winter Soldier story line can possibly break the box office if done right. Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Bucky(winter soldier) and now their adding the Falcon....sick!!!! All we need is Sahron Carter,

#4 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads don't get enough attentions for mods to lock.

#5 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

And who is the villain in this one?

#6 Edited by johnkmccubbin91 (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jakesully1981 said:

And who is the villain in this one?

Winter Soldier like the comic

#7 Posted by voodoo1971 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's baron Zemo this time

#8 Posted by TheCannon (19041 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it. The villains for Cap 2 should be MODOK and Baron Von Strucker. Have Zemo and Winter Soldier in Cap 3.

#9 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Baron Zemo should be in it, too.

#10 Posted by gemmafroster (1 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw winter soldier last night its very outclass chris evans & captain america is the perfect combination. in this movie his apparel is best the blue jacket he wear in this movie i really like it and today i order 1 jackets. are you ready to wear this apparel. just copy & past it. http://goo.gl/B0di6u

#11 Posted by jon_brod (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I agree but all people has know that captain america the winter soldier is a big name in film industry, i am also fan of this movie and its amazing fashion so, I have purchased its unique jacket usually at ultimofashions dot com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.