Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11747 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Captain America Will Be Played By...

Avatar image for unbreakableburr
    unbreakableburr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By unbreakableburr
    @UltimateHero:  effing WORD. Jensen Ackles is practically genetically bred to be Steve Rogers and they do this? What the hell?
    GothamBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#202  Edited By GothamBat

I think Chris Evans will do a pretty good job. he knows how big this is, he wont screw it up. and i think Jensen Ackles would make a better Hawkeye than Cap. 

by the way, any word of Bucky making an appearance in the movie?

UltimateHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By UltimateHero
    @unbreakableburr said:
    " @UltimateHero:  effing WORD. Jensen Ackles is practically genetically bred to be Steve Rogers and they do this? What the hell? "
    I agree..he's Cap personified...plus he has a commanding voice as i imagine Cap would....the human torch guy sounds like a college frat kid really.
    jimmyziogas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By jimmyziogas

Oh god no,

The FF movies were so bad.  This guy is going to screw up marvel films worse than Ben Affleck and Nick Cage put together.  How the f can they cast the human torch as Cap anyway.  Are they nuts?  Why not Hugh Jackman for Christ sake.  Please somebody who knows how to create a poll or a petition get something going to get this guy canned!!!!  I can't take another marvel film betrayal.  Please cast anybody but this guy!  Hugo Weaving is definitely a great cast as red skull, but they need a real captain america.  He is a no nonsense guy, chris evans is a jokester doofus.  Maybe he should be Bucky instead!  I seriously cried when I heard this.  Please no. Please no. Please no.

jimmyziogas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By jimmyziogas
    @Bruce Vain:
    Totally man.  No chemistry possible between the two.  This is a nightmare choice.  WTF!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.