Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11750 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Captain America Super Soldier Gameplay (NYCC)

• 54 results
    Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

vote with your money, I will not buy. The "its a Movie tie in" line is old and a cop out.
    Make a good game or none at all. or at least 1 that is a step in the right direction come on.

The gameplay looks dated and mechanical. And Nazis were not running around with tasers goddamnit.

Call of Duty? Metal Gear Solid? I know Cap has a no-gun rule but this is ridiculous. 
    They should have played the stealth up more.

Also I know Cap is a symbol but...
    " Actually, Steve Rogers carried plenty of guns in the war. He never enjoyed using a gun, or a flame-thrower, or a grenade, but he had no real aversion to them, either. As for why I carry a gun, it's because I'm not Steve, and I never will be... but I don't think he'd feel it was tainting his legacy " 
    they could/should have played up the army aspects of the game. 

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Entertainment/story?id=4233383&page=1

Daniellev21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Daniellev21
    @fACEmelter88 said:
    " @gingertastic_10 said:

" @daniellev21 said:

" I really wanted this game to be awesome... but I kinda doubt that. I know it isn't a game of the movie, but still it is in a certain way. Movie's games never works out. Captain America FPS would be awesome, like a Call of Duty or a Battlefield. But this one reminds me of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, that by the way... was horrible. "
    You're horrible >:D "
    i agree u r pretty  horrible...i bet u kick puppies "
    :(
    Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Eyz
    @G-Man: I guess it all depends on the direction and source material they're using.
    Batman had two pretty good games lately (Arkham Asylum AND The Brave and the Bold) and Spidey's last game based on alternate dimensionsof the Marvel Comics wasn't that bad :P
    Plus the actual quality of their product. (if it's based on a movie, they rush it a bit knowing it will sell on the movie's success alone)
    batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By batmanary

It is too bright for a WWII game

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.