Captain America Full Trailer

• 108 results
Posted by G-Man (36765 posts) - - Show Bio

Paramount sent us an HD version. The previous youtube version has been swapped in.

#1 Edited by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! So pumped for this! I think people are underestimating this movie. I think it will be the best one this summer. Thor by a close, close second.

Moderator Online
#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

What the?

#3 Posted by Punk1984 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow

#4 Posted by webling (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I had my doubts, but this is looking good. Also, it's nice to see Howard Stark in there.

#5 Posted by No_name_here (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

U! S! A!

#6 Posted by Overlander (540 posts) - - Show Bio

I was pretty lukewarm about it going in, but these trailers keep getting better and better.

#7 Posted by bringdeath (270 posts) - - Show Bio

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
#8 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet

#9 Posted by Justinpants21 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

looks great!!!
#10 Posted by dorsk188 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Undecided on this one...  Iron Man was great, but everything else out of Marvel Studios has been mediocre at best.  It looks like they're spending a lot of time on Rogers' character before becoming Cap, so the movie will probably live or die based on the acting and dialogue.  With Chris Evans, that might be a good thing.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to be "that guy", but ....it looks decent at best
#12 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait to see Cap kick some Nazi ass
#13 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

1000% pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing.

#15 Posted by jango_fett159 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

chris evans is so rare thin

#16 Edited by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awesome! can't wait to go see it. i love the part where he throws the shield at the end of the trailer! 

#17 Posted by Baconbot (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my heart stopped.

#18 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the epicness I was expecting from the superbowl add.  Awesome.

#19 Posted by DarkMatter23 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

I am more of a fan of Green Lantern, but this trailer has me in much more anticipation for this movie. Although trailers can be deceiving, sometimes, this one has the make-up of awesomeness. Also I am looking forward to the character development of the Cap. The pictures of Red Skull, alone, is enough to get me pumped!

#20 Posted by Burnstar1230 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Great. I know it probably wasn't him, but with the guy swimming and breaking through the makeshift submarine, I couldn't help but think of the Sub-Mariner.

#21 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I blinked exactly ONCE during that whole trailer. I hope it lives up to expectations. 

On a side-note, EVERY movie trailer should have a speech by Tommy Lee Jones as its background narration.

#22 Edited by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never been so excited for a movie in my life, this looks way better than I thought it would. X-Men First Class looks terrible in comparison to this (well it looks terrible regardless).

#23 Posted by Soldier zero (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything looks very promising, now let's hope that it didnn't blow like X-Men 3.

#24 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who hates this is a nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Posted by Starfish (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Geekgasm!!!

#26 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else notice Mr.Stark? Possibleh Tonys father or grandfather.

#27 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Now THAT'S a trailer. Suck on that, Green Lantern =P

#28 Posted by greenlucario (246 posts) - - Show Bio
@Burnstar1230: 

yeah i was thinking the same thing... who knows maybe he'll get a cameo of some sort in the movie.
#29 Posted by pikahyper (12406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasgasmic said:
"On a side-note, EVERY movie trailer should have a speech by Tommy Lee Jones as its background narration. "
Hell ya, I didn't even know TLJ was in it until that clip from the other day, now I'm excited.

The Howling Commandos looked pretty awesome.
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
This Captain America Trailer goes in Real Hard... just like the Thor Trailer... but that damn Green Lantern Trailer looks weird IMO...
#31 Posted by ltbrd (562 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this trailer helped clear up a few things about how all the characters are going to fit into the story.  
1) we now see that Namor won't be in it but that the character in the water was actually Cap 
2) we now understand the on scene running shots we saw way back in the day 
3) seems Caps wartime love interest in Peggy Carter will actually play out rather than just be hinted at the two liking each other. Actually happy about this fact because Peggy is not a "damsal in distress" type character but a strong female lead that works with the hero being portrayed 
4) The point of the war is to fight Hitler and the original enemy of Captain America is Hitler 
5) Hydra is a clandestine faction hiding within the Nazi party (or at least that's how interpret the sub guy saying "the first of many" and Red Skull meeting with his troops in an underground layer and taking off his "mask" to reveal his true face to his real troops). 
6) At least from more images we've seen this won't be a Cap that's jumping and flipping all over the place (though I'm sure will get some slow motion scenes of that) but more a straight line fighter using both his shield and sidearm (I like the fact they kept the sidearm because there is no shame in firing upon another soldier in war.....if that were true  we wouldn't call the soldiers that fought in WWII "the greatest generation" and Cap can still be a hero at this time and shoot people). It will be interesting to see how his ease with a sidearm plays over to the Avengers film. Maybe he'll keep the gun and fire sim rounds (hard rubber bullets shaped like actual bullets)....and if you think those don't hurt like hell you haven't been shot with one before. 
Very excited for this movie. If I had to put the comic movies coming out in order right now I'd say  
1) Captain America 
2) Thor 
3) Green Lantern (sorry GL, as cool as your comic book is right now I just don't think the movies going to do you enough justice to be at the top).
#32 Posted by Sergotron (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic! 

#33 Posted by mr.drac (224 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, I THINK I WET MYSELF, WHEN HE SAID " NOW MR.STARK."
#34 Posted by NightFang (10133 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#35 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" Now THAT'S a trailer. Suck on that, Green Lantern =P "
QFT
Moderator Online
#36 Posted by trat73 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't anticipated a movie like this since Return of the King. That didn't let me down and I don't think this will either.
#37 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was my mind.

#38 Posted by KingLoki (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks amazing. I can't wait.

I love how Howard Stark is in this. He looks like Tony/Robery Downey Jr. I think.

#39 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how everyone is in awe after the super-solider serum did its work.

Moderator Online
#40 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

looking better

#41 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass trailer.

#42 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

looks amazing
#43 Posted by Antediluvian (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty damn cool.

#44 Posted by StarKiller809 (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks amazing! I can't wait to see it.
#45 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks better then i expected but I guess i will have to see if I will really like it when I go see the movie. I have higher expectations for this movie than for Thor. 

#46 Posted by sora_thekey (8179 posts) - - Show Bio

I smiled when I heard "Now Mister Stark"!

#47 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" I smiled when I heard "Now Mister Stark"! "
Same here
#48 Posted by Radread (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to see this movie. 

#49 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. 

Providing they avoid lame Nationalist sentiments (ala Spidey 3, nothing wrong with saying America is awesome), this film will be fantastic.

#50 Posted by Zamir (15 posts) - - Show Bio

here's an HD version

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.