Captain America

#1 Posted by Citizen (2 posts) - - Show Bio

He died in Captain America Comics v5 i25

#2 Posted by Citizen (2 posts) - - Show Bio

He was one of my favorite Marvel characters

#3 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

He was okay. Always too goody-two-shoes for me until Civil War. Great in Civil War.

#4 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else see 300 and think that this director should film Captain America? Every time someone got clocked with a shield, I thought it was perfect for Cap. Much better than that 90's piece of crap.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, I was thinking Cap every time a shield was tossed or used offensively.

#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

May he rest in peace

#7 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

He was a worthy foe against the forces of evil....

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by G-Man (32415 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower says:

"He was okay. Always too goody-two-shoes for me until Civil War. Great in Civil War."

One of my favorite covers of Steve.

Staff
#10 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Damm it all using comics to teach us to read.

#11 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i admit it thaat it sucks having steve gone but you know that some how he is going to come back to life i mean they all do.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Genius. This is why you're in charge.

#13 Posted by G-Man (32415 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he'll be back. And as far as using "comics" to "teach," I told one of my classes that I'd put a bonus question on their test (yesterday) that dealt with a comic character. I told them I'd ask a random factual question about Madman. They all had to come here if they wanted the extra point. My sneaky way to increase traffic. Mwahaha!

Staff
#14 Posted by G-Man (32415 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I picked Madman 'cause I love the character and because it wasn't a big page. If I were evil, I'd have picked Majestic or something.

Staff
#15 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

good plan G-Man it was almost evil. Almost

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.