Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11750 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Captain America (2013-Present)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

A thread to talk about the current Captain America(2013-Present) run.

No Caption Provided

OH MY GOD! Issue 23 was AMAZING! It was literally everything I have been crossing my fingers for the past years. Ian Rogers out of the Z-Dimension and fighting with the Avengers, Falcon finding Sharon Carter alive in a cell in Zola's tower, though I'm scared they are going to reveal she was infected with the Zola virus.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@teerack: It has been an interesting run for sure. I just always stay nervous with Remender and his penchant for making his protagonist miserable so even though Steve felt the low of losing both Ian and Sharon, I have a hard time believing that both will be alive, happy, and well for a long period of time. I sincerely hope that they are, but I just don't think Remender would do that, although losing the serum could be bad enough and he will allow them to stay alive and in his life.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

I really liked issue 24. We know that Falcon lives to become the new Cap so I'm really curious to see if Remember will let Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter have a happy ending with their son. The sliding timeline in dimension z was a really smart way to build the family in pieces with Cap and Ian becoming father and son, and then Sharon and Ian becoming mother sand son.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.