Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11750 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Cap vs. Winter Soldier

Avatar image for captainamerica119
    Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Cap vs. Winter Soldier (7 votes)

Captain America 86%
    Winter Soldier 14%

Both get 5 days of prep

Bloodlust on

Winter Soldier has sniper, assault rifle, handgun, bullet proof vest

Cap has shield, tommy-gun, and Bowie knife

Empty Times Square

• 
    tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

This should be on the Battle Boards. But I'll say Captain America. Physically he's superior (with the exception of strength), a better H2H fighter (though Bucky is no slouch). I don't think the prep would really come into play here. Since they have a limited assortment of weapons, and the both already know each other really well (to say the least). I guess with prep WS could find a good vantage point to snipe Cap, but that wouldn't work, IMO, based on countless feats of Cap dodging bullets, plus his shield. In the end it would end up a H2H fight and Cap would win the majority.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Wrong forum, friend.

Also, Steve.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.