Cap Turns Down A Women Offer For The Bedroom??

#1 Posted by GWHH (585 posts) - - Show Bio

A while back I read an a comic where Captain America was in charge of SHIELD (I Think) and a women (someone he working with and does not like) on the helicarrier together. Tells Cap he can have her if she wants and he tells her never in million years or something to that affect and walks away and this lady is very upset. I cannot remember if she a metahuman or not.

Can someone help me place this comic issue?

Thank?

#2 Posted by Captainamerica119 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Cap has ever been in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. Maybe this was a What If? comic?

#3 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was in the Ultimate verse, but he wasn't in charge of SHIELD, he was just on the Helicarrier.

#4 Edited by GWHH (585 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982:

Here a photo of one of the comics squares about this event. I don't know where this is from. But that Zarda aka the power princess with Capt. America. There a square before it when Zarda invites Capt. to jump her bones and than a square after that Capt. tell her to get busy self pleasuring her self.

What issue is this from, anyone know, guess??

#5 Posted by GWHH (585 posts) - - Show Bio

found it

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh said:

found it

That's the Ultimate universe,btw.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.