Cap and ...Cap?

#1 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

now i am not caught up at all of whats going on after his death really but i saw this and thought it looked awesome

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathshroud says:

"now i am not caught up at all of whats going on after his death really but i saw this and thought it looked awesome "

HE'S COMING BACK!!!!

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Deathshroud says:
"now i am not caught up at all of whats going on after his death really but i saw this and thought it looked awesome "
HE'S COMING BACK!!!!"

How much you wanna bet that scene never appears in the comic.

#5 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Deathshroud says:
HE'S COMING BACK!!!!"

How much you wanna bet that scene never appears in the comic."

well its the cover for Cap #39 so ...maybe maybe not ..

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Deathshroud says:
HE'S COMING BACK!!!!"

...You didn't need to remind me... I had hope Steve was coming back and you just destroyed it... bastard...

#7 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Deathshroud says:
HE'S COMING BACK!!!!"

...You didn't need to remind me... I had hope Steve was coming back and you just destroyed it... bastard..."

lmao

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Cosmic Cube! *Eerie music plays*"

He don't start with that damn cube.You thing I can handle Steve coming back damnit.I will lose it if he returns in issue #39.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathshroud says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Deathshroud says:
HE'S COMING BACK!!!!"
well its the cover for Cap #39 so ...maybe maybe not .."

Marvel has been fooling me for a long time now with this bullsh!t.WWH-Frontline #5 had a picture of Hulk and Sentry attacking each other on the front and then didn't even see each other in the comics.The cover of New Avengers with Wolverine as a symbiote didn't have any symbiotes in it at all until the end I think if at all.There are many more.I hope Bucky Cap does see Steve Rogers Cap again in an awkward situation..but i'm not betting on it.

#10 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Cube!

Eerie music plays

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
He don't start with that damn cube.You thing I can handle Steve coming back damnit.I will lose it if he returns in issue #39."

He needs to come back. Two Caps rocks.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
He don't start with that damn cube.You thing I can handle Steve coming back damnit.I will lose it if he returns in issue #39."
He needs to come back. Two Caps rocks."

We should have 7.Steve,The Punisher,Bucky,Patriot,US.Agent,Justice,and Hawkeye and then they should have a Cap war

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

covers usually don't symbolize what happens in the comic

but if it happens...damn it will be good

maybe like a turning point for Bucky to finally accept that he really is captain america

#14 Posted by Deathshroud (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"covers usually don't symbolize what happens in the comicbut if it happens...damn it will be goodmaybe like a turning point for Bucky to finally accept that he really is captain america"

yeah ..thats a good way to look at it ...put down that gun .

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

well I guess we'll find a little bit after a few weeks when there's announced Marvel's market in june

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Maaaybe: Nighthunter says:
"well I guess we'll find a little bit after a few weeks when there's announced Marvel's market in june"
The info for issue 38 says: "Bucky Barnes never wanted to be Captain America, but he's doing his best to carry on the legacy of Steve Rogers, in his own way, while trying to save Sharon Carter from the Red Skull and his minions. But maybe he's not the only one running around in a Captain America outfit!" "

Maybe it's because he's keeping the shield safe until Sharon Carters son is old enough to take his place.

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Maaaybe:Nighthunter says:
"well I guess we'll find a little bit after a few weeks when there's announced Marvel's market in june"

The info for issue 38 says: "Bucky Barnes never wanted to be Captain America, but he's doing his best to carry on the legacy of Steve Rogers, in his own way, while trying to save Sharon Carter from the Red Skull and his minions. But maybe he's not the only one running around in a Captain America outfit!"

"

lol had forgot about that part

good thinking G-man

#18 Posted by G-Man (32612 posts) - - Show Bio

Maaaybe:

Nighthunter says:

The info for issue 38 says: "Bucky Barnes never wanted to be Captain America, but he's doing his best to carry on the legacy of Steve Rogers, in his own way, while trying to save Sharon Carter from the Red Skull and his minions. But maybe he's not the only one running around in a Captain America outfit!"

Staff
#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/Deathshroud981/Captain_America_39.jpgBucky: "Oh no, does this mean I go back to being dead?""

LMAO

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky: "Oh no, does this mean I go back to being dead?"

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet it's Wolverine.

#22 Posted by G-Man (32612 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I bet it's Wolverine."

Wolverine is in 11 freaking comics this month.

Staff
#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky's a Skrull.

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Buckshot says:
"I bet it's Wolverine."
Wolverine is in 11 freaking comics this month."

He's a Skrull.

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Buckshot says:
"I bet it's Wolverine."

Think about it. They said they'd have a Skrull on every major team. Make Wolverine a Skrull and BAM! you've got most of the teams covered.

#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"G-Man says:
"Buckshot says:
"I bet it's Wolverine."

Think about it. They said they'd have a Skrull on every major team. Make Wolverine a Skrull and BAM! you've got most of the teams covered."

it would make sense...

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"G-Man says:
"Buckshot says:
"I bet it's Wolverine."
Think about it. They said they'd have a Skrull on every major team. Make Wolverine a Skrull and BAM! you've got most of the teams covered."

That would be cheatin.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.