AWESOME MOVIE!!!!

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

First Avenger exceeded my expectations. Any1 else?
#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:

Totally.

#4 Posted by Edamame (27996 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was great. There were some humorous elements to it as well.

#5 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too. I was blown away.

#6 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it, very tight knit. I feared it was going to be over the top, but thankfully that wasn't the case. The artistic license also worked, whereas I could see where some
more traditional moments could have looked hokey if played closer time, led by the example of the Lundgren starring version of the mythos.

#7 Posted by vidarrodinson (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the movie.  It was put together with the intention of not being like (OVER THE TOP. )  Box office receipts talk with the big voice.  It pulled  in 60 mill plus for the first week.  Who would have thought his movie would out gross The World Breakers ?  LOL

#8 Posted by iaconpoint (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Thor and the 1989 Batman are better superhero movies to me. I cannot freaking wait for Avengers.

#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@iaconpoint said:
Only Thor and the 1989 Batman are better superhero movies to me. I cannot freaking wait for Avengers.
1989 Batman was OK IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.