User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Captain America: Winter Soldier Vol. 1 & 2 0

Issues #1-7 - The Red Skull has gained possession of the Cosmic Cube but only for a short time as he is assassinated in New York City. Sharon Carter, Steve Roger's ex-girlfriend informs Rogers of the Red Skull's death. From here on Captain America along with the help of Nick Fury and Sharon Carter try to track down the person now in possession of the Cosmic Cube. There are a lot of flashback scenes Captain America is having about the war some of which include Baron Zemo. Some of these memories ...

Bucky Lives! 49

I've recently decided to go through as many of my graphic novels as I can, re-reading, and reviewing them. I'm planing on reviewing all the Marvel crossover events that I have whether in comic form, or graphic novel (reviewing in graphic novel form for all), and I'm wanting to review the other Marvel graphic novels, and series that fall in between them so now I've arrived at my first Captain America, for one of my favourite Captain America stories ever.PlotWhilst looking into the death of the Re...