captainamerica119's Captain America: The Trial of Captain America #1 - Captain America: The Trial of Captain America review

3 stars

The idea was amazing! Bucky on trial for his crimes as the Winter Soldier! But, the drawings sucked and I could barely tell who was who. It was a good story though. Although the drawings were bad, the idea and plot made this a decent Cap story. I give it 3/5 stars.

Other reviews for Captain America: The Trial of Captain America #1 - Captain America: The Trial of Captain America

The Fate Of Bucky Will Be Decided 0

The Story: The entire world has found out that Bucky Barnes used to be the Winter Soldier and now faces trial for the crimes he committed. My Thoughts:Longtime Captain America writer Ed Brubaker takes this series in a bold new direction by practically bringing Buck Barnes reign as Captain America to a sudden, unexpected crash ending. Bucky has been filling in as Captain America since his best friend Steve Rogers death. Even after Rogers returned, he still wore the mantle as Captain America  I li...