Captain America: The First...Marvel Movie?

#1 Posted by Chris207 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember back in 2007 when there was a little snippet at the end of Iron man where we first see Tony meeting Nick Fury and Fury says "You think you're the only superhero in the universe?"  

My guess is that the events in Captain America; The First Avenger happen first. Not just the WWII stuff, but I bet Cap was revived before Tony became Iron Man, and has been waiting in the wings until Avengers. 

Any thoughts?
#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible, even likely. I'm pretty sure that they knew about the Hulk at that time too, though. He just wasn't a superhero. They also had all of their agents at work like Hawkeye and Black Widow. He could have just as easily been talking about them.

#3 Posted by Transformers47 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, could be true, certainly interesting

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.