User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: Captain America 608 0

Zemo is trying to ruin Bucky's life, and in this latest issue, secret information on Bucky's former job could be released to the public.The Good We've seen villains try to ruin heroes lives a million times in comic books, but in this issue of Captain America, it works incredibly well simply because Bucky has such a dark past. There's a couple big things about Bucky that are revealed, in sorts, within this issue, and it will eventually turn this character's life upside-down. The book moved i...

"I love it when a plan comes together" 0

The Story:   NO ESCAPE part 3  As things start to heat up for Bucky and Black Widow as they investigate who's been trying to attack Bucky himself, Bucky slowly start to find himself falling deeper into Zemo's trap as his plan starts to unravel after capturing a female version of the Beetle.   The Good: ----- Cover of this comic is byfar the most awesome picture that I have ever seen of Baron Zemo. Now the Captain America #608cover to this comic is the prime definition of mordern comic cover f...