krakoa's Captain America #607 - No Escape, Part 2 review

• krakoa wrote this review on .
  • krakoa has written a total of 204 reviews. The last one was for

Consistency is a Comic Book Virtue

Captain America is my go to Marvel book. Brubaker month after month spins good yarns. Lately, I've been into the art work, as I like the heavily pencilled look. This issue lacks the momentous impact of the return of Zemo to the fold, and at the same time the bulk of the plot is Cap and Natasha trying to get to the bottom of the mysterious vendetta someone seems to have against him. Mostly this is just setting up to bigger things, so as a standalone issue I'm afraid it can't really rack up a whole lot of stars in a rating. New readers? This might be a good place to start because you can probably piece together what's been going on with this issue alone, and maybe just maybe the previous one. Cap fans check this you'll probably get a kick out of it.