Follow

Cammi

Character » Cammi appears in 101 issues.

A normal girl who got mixed up with Drax the Destroyer. While she possesses no superhuman abilities, she is not to be underestimated. Cammi doesn't seem to be able to filter ideas that would be considered rude before stating them.

What happened?

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Slinger

What happened to Cammi after Annihilation? For the life of me I can't remember.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

After 5 months..nobody knows this? I don't know and would like to.

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HELLO!?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

Uh, yeah. I'm gonna bump this?

Does anybody know where she is? I thought she was great and funny in Annihilation and she was completely absent in Conquest. Where is she now?

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Slinger

Drax did go off to look for her just before War of Kings started, but got sidetracked and found Moondragon instead, then stopped looking. I do hope Cammi pops up again.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Sparda

Moondragon's alive?

Oy. Yeah, I hope Cammi shows up. She was a great sidekick/partner/friend with Drax.

Avatar image for bastion_the_master__sentinel
    Bastion the Master--Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she´s now with skreet nad now that thanos will come back( and during annihilation skreet was always besides thanos) maybe she will come buck together with skreets

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
    U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Mighty Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mighty Max

Yeah I was just wondering this, I was rereading Annihilation a couple months back and was thinking to myself whatever became of little Cammi? She was last seen wandering some backwater shanty town in who knows where in the galaxy with Skreet on her shoulder and an evil smirk at the end of Annihilation and I don't think I have seen her since then.

antiterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By antiterra
    @Mighty Max said:

Yeah I was just wondering this, I was rereading Annihilation a couple months back and was thinking to myself whatever became of little Cammi? She was last seen wandering some backwater shanty town in who knows where in the galaxy with Skreet on her shoulder and an evil smirk at the end of Annihilation and I don't think I have seen her since then.

I don't think she's appeared in anything since then.

I was hopeful when, in Guardians of the Galaxy, Drax and Quasar went off on their own searching for Cammi, but they ended up rescuing Moondragon instead. Not a peep since then, as far as I know.

I hope she'll resurface at some point, even if DnA seem to be moving away from cosmic Marvel after Annihilators. Cammi had a fun Layla Miller vibe about her and she worked well with Drax.

Avatar image for the_ghost_writer
    The Ghost Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Ghost Writer

It looks as though she's spent several months hopping across the galaxy, gaining an impressive criminal record, and becoming a wanted fugitive in several star systems, including those run by the Badoon, Kree, and Shi'ar empires. She was recently apprehended by S.W.O.R.D., outright refused a pardon back on earth, and was promptly abducted by Arcade right in the middle of her interrogation session with Abigail Brand herself. Like a number of teenage superheroes, she's currently fighting for her life in the Hunger Games- I MEAN, the Avengers Arena series. (lol :P)

DrLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DrLove

@The Ghost Writer said:

It looks as though she's spent several months hopping across the galaxy, gaining an impressive criminal record, and becoming a wanted fugitive in several star systems, including those run by the Badoon, Kree, and Shi'ar empires. She was recently apprehended by S.W.O.R.D., outright refused a pardon back on earth, and was promptly abducted by Arcade right in the middle of her interrogation session with Abigail Brand herself. Like a number of teenage superheroes, she's currently fighting for her life in the Hunger Games- I MEAN, the Avengers Arena series. (lol :P)

yep, of course that doesnt make sense that Drax would not have heard anything about her.. but it doesnt make sense that Star-lord is back.. or that Drax was back, or hold Blackbolt came back... Marvel cosmic I love it but it can be silly at times.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.