Artist Cameron Stewart Joins Comic Vine's Live Podcast!

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Join us and our special guest this morning!

Happy Friday everyone, and good morning! Today we were lucky enough to get 'Batman and Robin' artist Cameron Stewart on the podcast! If you missed the live broadcast, you can watch the USTREAM podcast below! Stay tuned for a better version of the mp3 which will be available on iTunes for download or that you can stream directly on our podcast page

#1 Posted by NightFang (10126 posts) - - Show Bio

I all most missed it!

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm online but at work, where the computer has no sound, NOOOOOOO! shakes fist at  that hoor lady luck
#3 Posted by levack (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too Aztek.  At least they're pretty to look at.

#4 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Recorded ustream podcast has been embedded. Stay tuned for the iTunes version which GMan will be posting later.

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
"Recorded ustream podcast has been embedded. Stay tuned for the iTunes version which GMan will be posting later. "

Yeah stay tuned.... I get laughed at! :D
#6 Posted by G-Man (36557 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#7 Posted by jakob187 (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thoroughly interested in hearing this one, especially given the criticisms that Babs and G-Man had about Cameron's recent run on Batman & Robin.

#8 Posted by mimschkin (626 posts) - - Show Bio

Great podcast again, missed the beginning but thankfully I can listen again :D

#9 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

babs, you would make a better scarlett witch than olivia munn, you are certainly prettier than she is

#10 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Text interview with Cameron will be up later today most likely. 

@grimreaper1980:

#11 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimreaper1980 said:
" babs, you would make a better scarlett witch than olivia munn, you are certainly prettier than she is "
AGREED!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.