No recent wiki edits to this page.

 Cambodia is a kingdom with the Khmer as the dominant ethnicity. Over 90% of the population are Khmer. Significant minorities include the Chinese, the Vietnamese, the Cham and the highland tribes of Khmer Loeu. About 95% of the population practice Theravada Buddhism. The other 5% practice forms of Islam and Christianity. The capital is Phnom Penh. 
 
Cambodia borders Thailand, Laos and Vietnam.
 
Cambodian comic characters:

AngkorMidnight’s FireSilhouette, Tai

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.