Kitty Pride and Caliban

#1 Posted by mrsummers (88 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think about the relaitionship between Kitty Pride and Caliban?

#2 Posted by Divà (258 posts) - - Show Bio

When did they have one?

#3 Posted by mrsummers (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in Uncanny X-Men #179,She returned to "The Alley" in hopes to find aid in curing Colossus' Petrification due to an attack from the "Brotherhood" .
Callisto had made a deal with Kitty,that if Caliban aided the X-Men against callisto,she would stay with him forever.
The Morlocks ended up helping Colossus,and Caliban let kitty return to the Surface because he saw how unhappy she was.
He gave her a Rose and said,"When you look at it, remember him kindly,not as the Morlock Monster,but as the prince".

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
mrsummers said:
"Back in Uncanny X-Men #179,She returned to "The Alley" in hopes to find aid in curing Colossus' Petrification due to an attack from the "Brotherhood" .
Callisto had made a deal with Kitty,that if Caliban aided the X-Men against callisto,she would stay with him forever.
The Morlocks ended up helping Colossus,and Caliban let kitty return to the Surface because he saw how unhappy she was.
He gave her a Rose and said,"When you look at it, remember him kindly,not as the Morlock Monster,but as the prince"."
beauty and the beast-like
#5 Posted by X-23/Elixir (32 posts) - - Show Bio

He likes her, she only does these things to protect the mutant minoirties who can't fit in as easily as she can. I think its Cute though. >.<

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both dead, so I strongly disapprove.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"They are both dead, so I strongly disapprove. "

Even better.
#8 Posted by king claw (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" They are both dead, so I strongly disapprove. "
Maybe love after life. xD
#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" They are both dead, so I strongly disapprove. "
LOL!  Yeah, but this is comics... Caliban's already been resurrected (sort of), and it's only a matter of time before Kitty comes back.  Then they can have zombie sex and make undead babies ;)
#10 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I really loved the issue were they almost got married!!!

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Caliban's already been resurrected?

Didn't he only die like a year and a half ago?  He's not that important.  Shesh.

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: Yup.  In X-Force.  He was infected with the transmode virus and re-animated by Eli Bard.  It's his attempt to get back into Selene's good books, but offering her a mutant detector so she can track other mutants and eat their souls

#13 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: Relax! he could look worse for an undead puppet!

#15 Posted by Meryleep (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation I'm so glad you did the article necromancy for me here. If you consider the fact "relationship" doesn't mean romance specifically, they would technically have a relationship. Caliban is one of my favorite characters and I want to see him happy so I guess I support the idea of them getting together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.