Who woud like to see Cable in Wolverine and the X-men!?

#1 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else dying to see Cable in an Animated Movie/Television show?   He was one of my, if not most, favorite characters in the 90's Animated Series... and we havnt seen him since then... lets hear it ! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMqUag4aYyM    
#2 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah cable is BA he is the only reason i got the the whole series.

#3 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

better yet id like to see new new episodes of Wolverine And The X-Men period.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22489 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine that with Apocalypse being the main villain in the second season that Cable will replace Bishop in the future with Professor X

#5 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (323 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i'd defindly like to see Cable along with Psylocke, Nocturne, Oliver & The Genext (like that will happen) , Rachel Summers, Nate Grey, Hope Summers, and some Romy action! And Danmit Rogue and Gambit should stay togeather!!!
#6 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno if we'll see cable in season 2 ... i'd like to ..  If somehow he does show up, how would u guys like to see him? me personally i'd love to see him stacked w/armour and guns like the original! hoyah
#7 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree put him in

#8 Posted by 5N1KT (18 posts) - - Show Bio

definately
#9 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya but it won't happen

#10 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that would be most pleasant. Deadpool would be cool to include as well.

#11 Posted by War Killer (20125 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
"Yeah that would be most pleasant. Deadpool would be cool to include as well. "
It's already been said that Deadpool will be appearing in Season Two, and I think the guy who voiced for him in Hulk VS will be the voice for him in the show as well.
#12 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't he supposed to be in it I mean they have Deadpool

#13 Posted by skylacking (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable better be in it, I mean, I understand its supposed to be some sort of Alternate Reality, but...Season two is about Age of Apocalypse, and there is not Age of Apocalypse without Cable and Stryfe...they are a critical part of the story arc.  So lets hope they don't mess up like they did with Xmen evolution...

#14 Posted by Namor1987 (1884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Journey Into Chaos said:
" yes i'd defindly like to see Cable along with Psylocke, Nocturne, Oliver & The Genext (like that will happen) , Rachel Summers, Nate Grey, Hope Summers, and some Romy action! And Danmit Rogue and Gambit should stay togeather!!! "
Dang boy you're kind moving to fast let's get the more important & better-established characters out of the way 1st then the new generation characters
#15 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Cable be in AOA? That makes no sense. Nate Grey will be in AOA.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.