what should be in a cable movie!?!?!?!?

#1 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

marauders stealing jeans DNA?

who should be in the marauders?

let me know about any ideas

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would the Marauders be in a Cable movie?

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for starters we need Jean or cloned Jean AND Scott to get freaky, which, been dead and all, it would be really hard :P

#4 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

We need Deadpool in it.

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
" Well for starters we need Jean or cloned Jean AND Scott to get freaky, which, been dead and all, it would be really hard :P "
N'ah.  It's Cable.  You have a hard as nails soldier with a metal arm and the rest of his body on steroids.  Give him one scarred eye and the other one acts like a flashlight.  Then have lots of shooting & running around.  Just like he was originally... with no sign of Jean or Scott ;)
#6 Posted by Dupe (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" N'ah.  It's Cable.  You have a hard as nails soldier with a metal arm and the rest of his body on steroids.  Give him one scarred eye and the other one acts like a flashlight.  Then have lots of shooting & running around.  Just like he was originally... with no sign of Jean or Scott ;) "
So basically take Arnold out of the Terminator movies and put Cable in it instead :p
#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dupe: Isn't that how Cable started out? ;)
#8 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
"We need Deadpool in it. "

Agreed.  A Cable movie has potential.
#9 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

they could edit the comic history so he isn't from an alternate timeline and is Scott's cousin or something.

#10 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

Madelyne Pryor was created by   Mr. Sinister

Madelyne Pryor brings scott back from the dead

Cable, born Christopher Charles Summers, is the son of Scott Summers (The X-Man Cyclops) and Madelyne Pryor, who was a clone of Jean Grey. Madelyne was created by Mr. Sinister in the hope that she would seduce Scott and together they would create a powerful offspring. It was Sinister's plan to use the child as an ultimate weapon against his former master, the eternal mutant, Apocalypse. When Jean Grey was reborn from her cocoon in Jamaica Bay, Cyclops left Madelyne and his son.

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but Cable's genetics wouldn't be an issue in a Cable movie.  He's never been up against the Marauders alone.  It would more likely involve Apocalypse and Stryfe then Mr Sinister, Cyclops or Phoenix.

#12 Posted by ENGLENTINE (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say In a movie about Cable, I would want good writing

#13 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: 
apocalypse would not work  in a movie but cable vs stryfe would

his X force vs Marauders would work.

and would any comic fan would be PO if its not Does right
#14 Posted by NightFang (9907 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
             And Wolverine.
#15 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio
@ENGLENTINE: That should definitely be the number one priority.

I wouldn't expect it, though.
#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @Akwa said:
             And Wolverine. "
We really don't...Especially after the horrendous Wolverine: Origins...They butchered both characters...
#17 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"@NightFang said:
" @Akwa said:
             And Wolverine. "
We really don't...Especially after the horrendous Wolverine: Origins...They butchered both characters..."

Deadpool had his own comic book series with Cable. He should be in a Cable movie more than he should have been in that Wolverine movie. And I agree with you. They butchered him. He was known as the 'Merc with a Mouth' and in the movie, they stitched his mouth shut.

I was angry with rage!
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@NightFang said:
" @Akwa said:
             And Wolverine. "
We really don't...Especially after the horrendous Wolverine: Origins...They butchered both characters..."
Deadpool had his own comic book series with Cable. He should be in a Cable movie more than he should have been in that Wolverine movie. And I agree with you. They butchered him. He was known as the 'Merc with a Mouth' and in the movie, they stitched his mouth shut.I was angry with rage! "
I know he did (have the Cable/Deadpool series). But I'm talking about both Deadpool and Logan...The entire film was like a big try to please all the fans (Cyclops? Really? Xavier? Emma?), while still keeping it to PG-13. God on Heaven, this is Wolverine in his young years...He's supposed to be noble, but violent...Not freaking Marlon Brando in the Wild One, leather jacket & motorcycle and all...I won't even comment on how they treated DP...
#19 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Akwa said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@NightFang said:
" @Akwa said:
             And Wolverine. "
Deadpool had his own comic book series with Cable. He should be in a Cable movie more than he should have been in that Wolverine movie. And I agree with you. They butchered him. He was known as the 'Merc with a Mouth' and in the movie, they stitched his mouth shut.I was angry with rage! "
I know he did (have the Cable/Deadpool series). But I'm talking about both Deadpool and Logan...The entire film was like a big try to please all the fans (Cyclops? Really? Xavier? Emma?), while still keeping it to PG-13. God on Heaven, this is Wolverine in his young years...He's supposed to be noble, but violent...Not freaking Marlon Brando in the Wild One, leather jacket & motorcycle and all...I won't even comment on how they treated DP..."

Of course you wont comment on what they did to Deadpool. There is no word or words in English or any other current language that expresses the mutilation.

To find such a word, one must consult incredibly ancient texts, written before the light had come and darkness had reigned over all. Those very scrolls could burn away a mans soul if he was not careful. Just like the movie!
#20 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa: I did find it kind of weird that after...that...happened, Ryan Reynolds was talking about the need to stay loyal to the character and story when working the Deadpool movie.  Apparently it didn't matter in the Wolveine movie.  I know the movie was for Wolverine, but they went a little far.
#21 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

DP could be in at the end like a Secert ENDing or something

who should be in X froce for the movie

Bishop
X23
warpath
wolfbane
Dom
? is my team that i doing so far

#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force..Keep it on the good lineup

Rictor
Boom Boom
Feral
Shatterstar
Cannonball
and Cable.

#23 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

and Domino [both of them]

#24 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

but see we need to make a team where there all at one place like Weapon X o something

#25 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Here me out Cable on his path to destroy Apocalypse(since they didnt put him in the Xmen Trilogy). Cable begins in his present(our future) with well known people of that time. They believe they have the answers to kill Apocalypse but fail due to suped up Four Horsemen. Cable is the lone survivor and decides to travel to the past for to learn Apocalypse origin. This will take him back to Ancient Egypt and has hard times with no regular treatments for his techno organic virus. Cable learns of the whole hibernation thing but cant kill Apocalypse because some time guardian or whatever wants to preserve order or what not. Cable heads for our present to a period where the time guardian isnt as powerful due to time progression and drawing source of power from the big bang. Cue some cameos from Wolverine, Deadpool, whoever that believe Cable is a big bad due to some time disturb. Cable finds Apocalypse' coffin protected by alien technology. He finds out a major time wave is working its way back from the past. He goes time jump back to the past but Apocalypse passes him by(Xmen Animated Series ^_^) Cable ends up thousands of years in the future to find Apocalypse seeking true immortality. He is out of luck as this future holds a cure to the techno organic virus. Cable gets on some legendary Nate Grey status and unleashes some full psionic fury on big A. Cable uses his powers to wipe Apocalypses mind only to find out this is the very first Apocalypse that went back to the past to begin his reign in Ancient Egypt. Thus everything done by Apocalypse is undone and Cable happily fades away. Cut back to our present where Madelyne and Scott have a bouncing baby boy with the same glowing eye and reveal his name as Christopher Summers....actually this sucks after i read it all..oh well.

#26 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
@abeyance said:
"Here me out Cable on his path to destroy Apocalypse(since they didnt put him in the Xmen Trilogy). Cable begins in his present(our future) with well known people of that time. They believe they have the answers to kill Apocalypse but fail due to suped up Four Horsemen. Cable is the lone survivor and decides to travel to the past for to learn Apocalypse origin. This will take him back to Ancient Egypt and has hard times with no regular treatments for his techno organic virus. Cable learns of the whole hibernation thing but cant kill Apocalypse because some time guardian or whatever wants to preserve order or what not. Cable heads for our present to a period where the time guardian isnt as powerful due to time progression and drawing source of power from the big bang. Cue some cameos from Wolverine, Deadpool, whoever that believe Cable is a big bad due to some time disturb. Cable finds Apocalypse' coffin protected by alien technology. He finds out a major time wave is working its way back from the past. He goes time jump back to the past but Apocalypse passes him by(Xmen Animated Series ^_^) Cable ends up thousands of years in the future to find Apocalypse seeking true immortality. He is out of luck as this future holds a cure to the techno organic virus. Cable gets on some legendary Nate Grey status and unleashes some full psionic fury on big A. Cable uses his powers to wipe Apocalypses mind only to find out this is the very first Apocalypse that went back to the past to begin his reign in Ancient Egypt. Thus everything done by Apocalypse is undone and Cable happily fades away. Cut back to our present where Madelyne and Scott have a bouncing baby boy with the same glowing eye and reveal his name as Christopher Summers....actually this sucks after i read it all..oh well."

some of it was cool
#27 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

CAN MARVEL  STODIEO  USE THE X-MEN IN THERE MOVIES OR DO THAY GO TO FOX

LIKE JEAN OR SCOTT OR CABLE,DEADPOOL

#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

#29 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

20th Century Fox

• Daredevil: Daredevil/Matt Murdock, Elektra (Natchios), The Kingpin/Wilson Fisk, Bullseye, Jack Murdock, Karen Page, Ben Urich
  • Elektra: Christine Cord/Tatoo, Typhoid Mary/Marry Alice Walker, Kirigi, Stick, Stone
  • Fantastic Four: Doctor Doom/Victor von Doom, Human Torch/Johnny Storm, Invisible Woman/Susan Storm, Mr. Fantastic/Dr. Reed Richards, The Thing/Ben Grimm, Nova/Frankie Raye, Alicia Masters, Willie Lumpkin
  • X-Men Mutants: [Agent Zero/Maverick/David North], Angel/Warren Worthington III, Arclight/Phillippa Sontag, Beast/Dr. Henry Phillip “Hank” McCoy, [Blob/Frederick J. Dukes], [Bolt/Christopher Bradley], Callisto, Colossus/Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin, Cyclops/Scott Summers, [Deadpool/Wade Wilson], Emma (Grace) Frost, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Juggernaut/Cain Marko, Gambit/Remy LeBeau, Glob Herman/Herman Gardner, Iceman/Bobby Drake, Jubilee/Jubilation Lee, Katherine “Kitty” Anne Pryde, [Kestrel/John Wraith], Lady Deathstrike/Yuriko Oyama, Leech, Magneto/Erik Magnus Lehnsherr, Mastermind/Jason (Wyngarde), Multiple Man/James Arthur Madrox, Mystique/Raven Darkholme, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Phat/William Robert “Billy-Bob” Reilly, Professor Charles Xavier, Psylocke/Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock, Pyro/St. John Allerdyce, Quill/Max Jordan, Rogue/(Anna) Marie, Sabretooth/Victor Creed, Sebastian Hiram Shaw, [Silver Fox], Siryn/Theresa Rourke Cassidy, (The) Spike, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Wolverine/Logan
  • X-Men Non-Mutants: Drake Family (Steven, Madeline, Ronny), Grey Family (Dr. John, Elaine), Henry Peter Gyrich, Robert Edward Kelly, Dr. Moira Kinross MacTaggert, Dr. Kavita Rao, William Stryker, Bolivar Trask, Warren Worthington II
New Line Cinema
  • Vampires: Blade, Deacon Frost, Dracula/Vlad Tepes
  • Non-Vampires: Hannibal King, Abraham Whistler
Sony Pictures
  • Ghost Rider: Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze, Blackheart/Legion, Phantom Rider/Carter Slade, Abigor, Gressil, Mephistopheles, Wallow, Barton Blaze, Roxanne Simpson
  • Spider-Man: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Doctor Octopus/Otto Octavius, Green Goblin/Norman Osborn, (New) Green Goblin/Harry Osborn, [The Lizard]/Dr. Curt Connors, Sandman/Flint Marko, Venom/Eddie Brock Jr., Betty Brant, Dennis Carradine (Buglar), J. Jonah Jameson, Ben Parker, May Parker, John Jameson, Joseph “Robbie” Robertson, Gwen Stacy, Mendel Stromm, Flash Thompson
Lionsgate Entertainment
  • Punisher: The Punisher/Frank Castle, Jigsaw/Billy Russoti, Microchip/Linus Liberman, Joan the Mouse, Maginty, Mr. Bumpo, Spacker Dave, The Russian, Maria Elizabeth Castle, Detective Martin Soap

if you write something for marvel can you use some one like gambit that foxs owns or not?

#30 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

first you make a deadpool movie(no cable) 
than you make a cable movie(no deadpool) 
than you make a cable & deadpool movie(followed by sequels)
#31 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7597 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason I always picture Brian Dennehy as Cable

#32 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason Cable is cool is because of his family lineage. It would be nearly impossible to have a stand alone film explain who he his, how he came to be AND THEN have a story line after that. There would be no room for plot or character development or a satisfying ending. As much as I would like to see Cable on the big screen it would be the biggest piece of garbage imaginable.

#33 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

id toggle between him body sliding timelines, with heavy focus on flashbacks to the Askani Son storyline.
Mother Askani, Blaquesmith and Jenskot being key roles, and of course Graymalkin is used at some point.
his first clash was the MLF who should of course be the opposition, heavy on Stryfe and Zero.
i still think Henry Rollins would be perfect for Cable.

#34 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

i say Nay.... We already got Terminator...IMO that is

#35 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @Akwa said:
             And Wolverine. "
no way that would ruin a cable movie wolvie is not needed or wanted in a character he has very little to do with.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.