Follow

Cable

Character » Cable appears in 3590 issues.

The once-mysterious Cable (a.k.a. Nathan Summers) is Cyclops' time-traveling son who was infected with the deadly techno-organic virus during his infancy, which he keeps at bay using his advanced psionic powers. At one time a founding member and leader of the militant team called X-Force, previously known as the New Mutants, Cable takes the aimless youths under his wing and whips them into fighting shape in order to prepare them for future threats.

Should Cable come back to life?

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By doomsummers

Why  should he?
    Why shouldn't he?

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

He is coming back 

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By moviegeek17

he's barely been dead for a year now. kind of undercuts his death and the point of it if he's coming back so soon

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By KainScion

i think it's too soon. i thought wasp was coming back (JANET). she would have been perfect for a comeback

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

I like that X-Man is kinda joining the New Mutants. They need to have Sam, Bobby and them all tell Nate stories about Cable.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

It's definitely to soon for him to come back. It feels like it's only been a couple of months since he died.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Hazlenaut

He should come back if the future has changed being different Cable. Shouldn’t the future change by now or at least the post apocalyptic one be postponed at 2090s?      

Talyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Talyn

Im conflicted because I like Cable and dont want him to be dead, but it takes away his sacrifice. Whats the point of Marvel killing him or any1 off if they just bring them back. It takes away the impact of that event on us the readers and the characters (like Hope) when they come back a couple months later. So as much as I like him I guess I lean more towards him staying dead.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.