movie

#1 Posted by Nezhno (39 posts) - - Show Bio

i think there should be a cable live-action film with (Mickey Rourke) as cable & if you dont agree with him playing cable pitch an actor or a story line to this forum

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Mickey is about 2 heartbeats away from death....

I say Anderson Cooper.......sigh

#3 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone should play Cable it's Wolverine.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"If anyone should play Cable it's Wolverine."

lol

if they do a cable movie they should put either Bishop or Deadpool as supporting cast

#5 Posted by Psimitar (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kurt Russell would make the ultimate Cable.  He's getting up in years, but he can still pull of action roles.  See Soldier, Stargate and Escape from L.A.  He's got enough acting skills to come across better than the average beef-cake pro-wrestler.

#6 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Mickey Rourke.

#7 Posted by Nezhno (39 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Nezhno said:
"Jack Coleman should play cable.
"
No.
#9 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly how old is Cable right now, if they plan on making a film about him and Deadpool?

#10 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

NO Deadpool Cable team-up until they have both had they OWN movies
(Deadpool's life isn't only about Cable)
(Same with Cable)

#11 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"

Mickey is about 2 heartbeats away from death....

I say Anderson Cooper.......sigh

"

LOL. He'd have to put on quite an amount of muscle to pull it off. He's already got the hair down :P
#12 Posted by ComicCrazy (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, Mickey Rourke would be the perfect cable , I never even thought about it before. But then again Mickey is getting a little old , but yeah cable should be made into a movie and I reckon their should be a little bit at the end of the movie where he meets Deadpool, sorta like Nick Fury in Iron Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.