if they make or put cable from the x-men/ x-force in a film

Posted by SnottyCane (63 posts) - - Show Bio

i want   Dolph Lundgren    to play him hes deffently grown good with age and has that tough ass attitude that goes with it !!!  heres a crappy mock up in paint but if anyone has photo shop and a spare 10mins that would be awesome :-)

#1 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldn't mind seeing cable in a film .

#2 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable should get his own film but it's more then likely that it wont happen yet they are making a deadpool film soon (I hope) so he might be in that!
#3 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see cable get his own film.  He is such a rich and complex character, who can also kick some serious ass.  He deserves his own movie.
#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy said:
" I would love to see cable get his own film.  He is such a rich and complex character, who can also kick some serious ass.  He deserves his own movie. "
I got a feeling it would probably end up like Jonah Hex or something if translated to a movie.
#5 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

His story is rather complicated, and it's gonna be hard explaining his origins, but if done rignt, it'll be awesome

#6 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
"Cable should get his own film! "

Very much agree. 

I think that Bishop should get his own film too.
#7 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" I got a feeling it would probably end up like Jonah Hex or something if translated to a movie. "
Dang. I'm sure you're right.
#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if we ever see him in a film, it won't be an X-Men film.  

Marvel still has his rights =)

#9 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love to see Cable in a movie but definitely not portrayed by Dolph Lundgren.

#10 Posted by SnottyCane (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hooded Hero:
i know the perfect person for bishop, i bet hes too old now but back in the 90's do you rember brisco county jr it was on at the same time as the x-men cartoon ?? the big black dude would have been great  but now im thinking Michael Jai White    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.