How old is Cable?

#1 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Ballpark it. Now with all the extra years with Hope.
#2 Posted by danhimself (22447 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

We've seen him at different ages at different points in his life. I didn't read it but I heard he died in Cable/Deadpool. So Technically he's dead...... or not even born yet. 

#4 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio

He has had one jacked up life

#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

so, what if the cable that originally traveled back in time was from after he raised hope?
#6 Posted by Chane (539 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" so, what if the cable that originally traveled back in time was from after he raised hope? "
Then someone would need to clean up the remains of my exploded head trying to figure that time line out! ;o)
#7 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

He's about twenty, haha!

#8 Posted by Erik (32058 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he not get transformed into a baby at one point in the Cable/Deadpool series? I could have sworn he was also younger in Revolution in may of 2000 or some such. It has been a long time. In any case, I would say he is older than his body is. 

#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
they  can never get his age right without even involving time travel.. for a couple of yrs he looks like a 4o some yr old and then a few yrs down the line he looks like he is 60 or 70
#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

technically speaking in this timeline hed be about the same age as franklin richards, but physically id say late 50s

#11 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i say he is a robust 50 yr old  thats including the marvel time scale that effects only him and no one else in marvel thats b4 the hope  thing.

#12 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio

yah i agree, about 50. .. and he's a badass 50 .. he looks like he's been through alot and has alot of experience in combat and what not
#13 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say he's around sixty-five, if not more, by now. He was quite old when he first appeared, and given that he's been with Hope for at least sixteen plus years by now, that's about twenty years in total.

#14 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

no way id say 40-45

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.