Doesn't Cable need his powers for the Messiah War?

#1 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio

I just don't see him as a real threat without them

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have them.

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe that is what Hopes power is. She can restore  mutants powers. Kinda lame but it would make sense

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Maybe that is what Hopes power is. She can restore  mutants powers. Kinda lame but it would make sense
"

I like that idea.
#6 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Maybe that is what Hopes power is. She can restore  mutants powers. Kinda lame but it would make sense
"
Bishop said that she single handedly caused some serious damage with her powers in his time. While it could be interpreted as that, I think she may have a really destructive power. Maybe she has the power to do whatever she wants, restoring powers included.
#7 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Kurrent said:
"
Bishop said that she single handedly caused some serious damage with her powers in his time. While it could be interpreted as that, I think she may have a really destructive power. Maybe she has the power to do whatever she wants, restoring powers included.
"
Maybe it works both ways she can restore and take away mutant powers. That in it self can cause a big disturbance
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Kurrent said:
"
"

She may cause it indirectly.
#9 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you both could be right. I would like it better if she had a Neo-like ability where she could do virtually anything she wants though. To me, that would be the kind of power that would break Cerebra during her birth. 

#10 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like for him to get his powers back during Messiah War.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.