Follow

Cable

Character » Cable appears in 3590 issues.

The once-mysterious Cable (a.k.a. Nathan Summers) is Cyclops' time-traveling son who was infected with the deadly techno-organic virus during his infancy, which he keeps at bay using his advanced psionic powers. At one time a founding member and leader of the militant team called X-Force, previously known as the New Mutants, Cable takes the aimless youths under his wing and whips them into fighting shape in order to prepare them for future threats.

Crap! He's......

• 52 results
    markdienekes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By markdienekes
    @Dro said:

Really Marvel? Loeb didn't do enough damage to canon with his complete and utter destruction of 50 years of Hulk canon? You have to let him destroy another one of my favorite characters? Someone please tell me this is a joke. Someone tell me they're not doing this. Someone tell me they're doing a revitalization of Cable & Deadpool to coincide with Schism, and Nicieza's writing this. Someone tell me they're letting someone other than Jeph Loeb write Cable. Anyone. Please, for the love of God!

Did you read Loeb's Cable from the 90s? Loeb really gave Cable his direction and was instrumental in giving him some much needed personality also.
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Nerx

That gun is waay to small for cable, i mean its not even as big as his arm. If loeb is writing this one he'd better put in the gun that rulk used to kill abomination.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.