Can The X-Men Survive The Return Of Cable?

• 63 results
#51 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

how did daken fair in the end of the x-men / dark avengers / dark x-men , i missed 2 issues !!!! 

can someone mesage me ?

#52 Posted by AugustSummers (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: I hear you.  I love the NM.  I'm glad they have their own run again...
#53 Edited by Deadeyeduck (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grendel said:
" Psylocke's very proud of her buttocks. "
I'm very proud of them too. 

Looking forward to it. 
Questions need to be answered. 

But where the hell is Nate Grey? I thought he was back and that was the whole point in the Dark Xmen...trying to find him. 
Did i just imagine that? As much as i like Cable, Nate was always more interesting.
#54 Posted by aycecharl (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg: and me.
#55 Posted by aycecharl (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@skaarason: Got his a#%e kicked.
#56 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadeyeduck said:
"But where the hell is Nate Grey? I thought he was back and that was the whole point in the Dark Xmen...trying to find him. Did i just imagine that? As much as i like Cable, Nate was always more interesting. "
Yes, in the new Dark X-Men series due out on November.  The one that's listed in G-Man's original post. 

Dark X-Men #1
#57 Posted by Deadeyeduck (64 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for reassuring me that i hadn't imagined that

#58 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

where's daken in this new series ?

#59 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-men are doomed! Doomed I tell you!

#60 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
CABLE #21
Written by DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
Penciled by HUMBERTO RAMOS,
LAN MEDINA & PAUL GULACY
Cover by MARKO DJURDEVIC
“HOMECOMING,” PART 1
PRELUDE TO “X-MEN: SECOND COMING” EVENT!
From the moment Cable jumped into the time stream with the infant “mutant messiah,” he's had only one goal: keep Hope alive until she can choose her own destiny. But now, stranded on a planet in its death throes, eating fried rat on a stick for the millionth time, Hope turns to Cable and tells him she's ready to go home. Thus begins “Homecoming,” the penultimate chapter in the X-Men saga that began with “Messiah CompleX.” It's not only zero hour for Cable and Hope, but also for the mutant hunting them, Lucas Bishop, who is rapidly running out of chances to save mutantkind and the world. Because if Hope does make it back to the present, everything changes for the X-Men.
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99  

Cable #21
#61 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Shelooks like Askani, Jean, Jenskott, and even Rachel.  Too many red-heads in the family...

#63 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

it would really suck if they are doomed and Bishop was right all along

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.