CABLE'S Shouler pads/armor - Discussion!

#1 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys and gals, 

My posts are always random,  so I thought i'd start a discussion on Cable's Shoulder Pads since there such a big part of the characters physical appearance! 

I know alot of comic characters have shoulder armour, but I cant think of another character whos' shoulder armor is as big as cables ! 

over the years the characters armor has been toned down alot, but just wondering if you guys liked his huge armor and if they should bring it back in comics now?!   

#2 Posted by Edamame (28130 posts) - - Show Bio

Duke Nukem.

#3 Posted by yescas (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if you would count HulkBuster armor as it is almost all shoulder armor. :D 

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Peter's dad from Family Guy.

#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

this was so random, made my day.

#6 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by azmoday (151 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: 
I stand corrected!  i totally forgot about judge dredd! 

anyways do you guys find that huge shoulder pads are a thing of the past ?   i mean... does it not really suit characters nowadays?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.