Cable vs Bishop First Person Shooter

#1 Posted by jamesziogas (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else dying for a marvel themed first person shooter.  I feel like the new messiah complex would be great with different time settings possible, some great playable characters, and oh yeah, DANGER ROOM MULTIPLAYER!  Anyone else want more competition in marvel gaming?!?
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Punisher would be the best choice for a first person shooter.

#3 Posted by jamesziogas (6 posts) - - Show Bio

could be good.  they f'd it up with the 3rd person garbage a few years back
#4 Posted by Dane (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of a sucker for the team up games like MUA/2.

#5 Posted by SOILD_MONTY_TACOWTF (19 posts) - - Show Bio

sadly if a fps of marvel does occur they would get all the character that have guns and put them in a map 
but i would like to play if deadpool was in it
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a bad idea... but sadly I can't see it happening.  There'd probably be too much controversy about a game connected to Disney with too much shooting & gore.  Personally, I think it'd be fun to play a game of 'hunt down Bishop' ;)

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (36414 posts) - - Show Bio

An FPS would probably be too difficult with the variety of powers...Although, Bioshock did a good job including powers.
Staff Online
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

*thumbs down*

#9 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio
@jamesziogas said:
" could be good.  they f'd it up with the 3rd person garbage a few years back "
The Punisher for ps2? is so... WHat? that game was AWESOME... what?

and IMo... i rather get a Cable and Deadpool 3rd person shooter like Gears of War with Uncharted meets Marvel...it be pretty cool IMO... play as either Cable or Deadpool or both if u play 2 players... and the Game will be about Cable and Deadpool comic book series... that be AWESOME... BTW not only can u shoot but u can have sick close up kills with Cable using a KNife... and Deadpool using his Katanas... also have cable to be able to use his Robotic arm in some missions and to have him be able to use his Telekenetics... also Deadpool should be able to teleport... maybe... hehehehehhehe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.