Follow

Cable

Character » Cable appears in 3590 issues.

The once-mysterious Cable (a.k.a. Nathan Summers) is Cyclops' time-traveling son who was infected with the deadly techno-organic virus during his infancy, which he keeps at bay using his advanced psionic powers. At one time a founding member and leader of the militant team called X-Force, previously known as the New Mutants, Cable takes the aimless youths under his wing and whips them into fighting shape in order to prepare them for future threats.

Cable & Storm

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BKole

Okay, Firstly, I don't want to come off as a fan of either, because I'm not really. I find them interesting intermittently but not constantly. 

The big thing I wanted to ask was - Did I imagine it or was there a hint of romance between the two? Or am I getting them confused with Bishop? This has been known to happen. Both Time travelling almost bald guys. (Though, I feel Bishop, is about 10% Cooler than Cable) 

Thanks 

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134

I think you are on to something

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Amegashita

Cable's dead right?  If so, then any chance of romance becomes null and void.

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BKole

Oh yeah, I know he's dead, but it's more of a "was there" rather than a "will there". I'm just not sure if I am remembering this correctly. 

And No, I'm not on something. Thanks for the intelligent input though.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

I remember they worked together waaaay back in Cable's first on-going.  She had to use her lightning to restart his heart.  But that was around the time he was still an item with Domino.

BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BKole
    @xerox-kitty:  Ah, See now - This is actual information. Thank you! It's appreciated! I think I must be imagining this phantom relationship.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @BKole: Maybe they were just friends who respect each other's fighting experiences?  Not far from Storm & Wolvie's relationship?
    eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By eldestrisk

I think there was something in a Storm limited series, I have to check it out to be sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.