Cable Regenesis

#1 Posted by windcaster (228 posts) - - Show Bio

With the grim outlook of Cable future in X-Sanction, I can not help but wonder what philosophy he would follow . I'm inclined to think he would feel the same as Logan. I think they both feel that they will fight to give young mutants a chance to live their as they see fit . Cable being experienced with teaching young mutants he would be an interesting addition to the cast. I would like to see more interaction between him and Rachael. Either choice I would defiantly pay him be an member of X-force along side Deadpool. 

Don't be  afraid to post your thoughts.    

#2 Posted by hyperviper89 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, after the recent developtments in Deadpool's dead arc, X-sanction and Uncanny X-force's most recent arc being called final execution, I think it would be interesting to see Cable take over the X-force again. Maybe reshuffle the roster, bring back classics like Warpath, Domino Cannonball, and if the writer of X-factor doesn't mind bring in a few of their former X-force members. Keep some of the new blood like Deadpool and X-23 and maybe keep the black uniforms.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.