Cable DLC for MUA2

#1 Posted by batmanbeyond234 (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me is it funny that the video was from IGN, but was on YouTube?

#3 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: lol nice
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i like how they're pretending Cable has no abilities outside of his weapons.

#5 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: they are game developers thats most likely used mvc as a reference to to his abilities lol
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

mvc?

#7 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: marvel vs. capcom in this case mvc2
#8 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio
Good choice for character #3..... Punisher, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Cyclops, Dr. Strange, Ronin, Bullseye, Emma Frost, whenever your ready  now MUA2 developers
#9 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1 said:
" Good choice for character #3..... Punisher, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Cyclops, Dr. Strange, Ronin, Bullseye  anytime now MUA2 developers "
Don't forget Spider Woman.
her disclusion was the reason I didn't get the game.

I'm that dedicated.
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
" Good choice for character #3..... Punisher, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Cyclops, Dr. Strange, Ronin, Bullseye  anytime now MUA2 developers "
Don't forget Spider Woman. her disclusion was the reason I didn't get the game.  I'm that dedicated. "
you get to fight her.
#11 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
Don't forget Spider Woman. her disclusion was the reason I didn't get the game.  I'm that dedicated. "
you get to fight her. "
That's no good for me, she's second to Ms. Marvel for me, but that doesn't mean that she should be some lackey...

what the heck is up with a game that has a character playable in the first game, but not in the second?
#12 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
That's no good for me, she's second to Ms. Marvel for me, but that doesn't mean that she should be some lackey...  what the heck is up with a game that has a character playable in the first game, but not in the second? "
People didn't like her in the first game maybe?
#13 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
That's no good for me, she's second to Ms. Marvel for me, but that doesn't mean that she should be some lackey...  what the heck is up with a game that has a character playable in the first game, but not in the second? "
People didn't like her in the first game maybe? "
Wha? people are crazy.
#14 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
I really don't care for Spider-Woman, I would rather have Black Widow
#15 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
I really don't care for Spider-Woman, I would rather have Black Widow "
You're entitled to your opinion, I respect that.
...ah, why am I whining? she'll probably end up as DLC anyway...

Now to get online connection...
#16 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
You're entitled to your opinion, I respect that. ...ah, why am I whining? she'll probably end up as DLC anyway...    Now to get online connection... "
And so are you. But I don't think it's whining, It's just you telling Marvel what you want to see in their games, and yeah, she probably will
#17 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

So just about every one wins...

'cept me.

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
You're entitled to your opinion, I respect that. ...ah, why am I whining? she'll probably end up as DLC anyway...    Now to get online connection... "
that would be awful. though, they already have their "anti-reg" dlc characters coming, and that's the side of the fence she was on. Doesn't look like she's DLC
#19 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: So she might not be?
well, looks like I'll just wait for a third.
#20 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized: So she might not be? well, looks like I'll just wait for a third. "
LOL
#21 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
that would be awful. though, they already have their "anti-reg" dlc characters coming, and that's the side of the fence she was on. Doesn't look like she's DLC "
They may send out more DLC later on in the year
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
that would be awful. though, they already have their "anti-reg" dlc characters coming, and that's the side of the fence she was on. Doesn't look like she's DLC "
They may send out more DLC later on in the year "
yes, that's why i said, "Anti-Reg" DLC Characters. or was Jessica Pro?
#23 Posted by War Killer (19995 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @War Killer said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
Wha? people are crazy. "
They may send out more DLC later on in the year "
yes, that's why i said, "Anti-Reg" DLC Characters. or was Jessica Pro? "
She was Anti
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly.

#25 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:

she was kinda, well actually decent in the first game, only character from the first game I understand being cut from this one is Silver Surfer since he had no involvement in Civil War, everyone else should have carried over from the last game, and what is up with one game company getting exclusive rights to Punisher and making two crappy Punisher movie based games no one wants to play and refusing to budge on sharing the characters game license with activision so Frank can be in MUA2?
#26 Posted by smoothbiggs (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Aronmorales said:
" @eganthevile1 said:
you get to fight her. "
yea spiderwoman was just awful in the 1st game lol
#27 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to use him in the game!

#28 Posted by Scourgeofthecomicbookworld/195 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

to tell the truth i aint too happy with the inclusion of already npc,s such as cable, black panther and spider woman being available for dlc no matter how badas they are. I was hoping for new unseen characters or characters that were on the other consoles. 
And on a unrelated note was anyone else confused by the fact that jack o lantern is nowhere to be see even though he was supposed to be a npc and is in the video briefings

#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Who said Spider Woman was DLC?

#30 Posted by Scourgeofthecomicbookworld/195 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

loads of rumours filying about  her plus she would be an obvious choice

#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone can tell me why Cyclops ain't yet a character when Jean Grey, Psylocke and Cable are? Seriosly, he is the freaking leader

#32 Posted by cmkphoenixfan1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Cykes really good in the ps2 and wii. You should buy a copy of the game for those consoles nighthunter.
#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

don't have a PS2 and hate how the game is played on the wii lol

#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
" Anyone can tell me why Cyclops ain't yet a character when Jean Grey, Psylocke and Cable are? Seriosly, he is the freaking leader "
you forgot wolverine, gambit, iceman, and storm.. oh and Magneto may be DLC as well.
#35 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.