Cable and Second Coming

#1 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

You know by now that Cable's a big guy with regards to the Second Coming. He's been helping out a lot with regards to Hope. Now in this latest Chapter, after stuff goes down (Won't say what read it yourself)

My question is: Of the many appearances in Second Coming: Do you think Cable was showcased well enough or could he have been a little more involved in things?
#2 Posted by Edamame (28169 posts) - - Show Bio
@KumoriKunoichi said:
" You know by now that Cable's a big guy with regards to the Second Coming. He's been helping out a lot with regards to Hope. Now in this latest Chapter, after stuff goes down (Won't say what read it yourself)
My question is: Of the many appearances in Second Coming: Do you think Cable was showcased well enough or could he have been a little more involved in things? "

#3 Posted by MarvelGuy15 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if cable s going to, I think he might end up just looking like how he does in x-men(Legacy) #98
#4 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Well if the virus fully took him, even if one part of his remain Warlock can use it create another Cable
#5 Posted by UpUpAndAway (192 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge cable fan and im happy with the way he died. actually i believe that he always knew this is how he would die...sacrificing himself for hope. :( goodbye cable, and not to be rude but i hope you dont come back. I'm satisfied with the way everything turned out and i believe cable was too. Goodbye cable.    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.