Cable and Bishop's relationship

#1 Posted by windcaster (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider my self relatively new to comics so, I have not read many comics made before the 2000s and I have always been curious about the relationship between them prior to the events of the Civil War. 

#2 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Think they're from different timelines or at least time periods. Not much of a relationship I think.

#3 Posted by Augustus (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable and Bishop both come from alternative timelines in the future. Cable from 3000 something AD and Bishop from about 80yrs after the present. They both came back to the present in the same year, 1990. They fought together in X-Cutioner's Song where after mistaking Cable for Xavier's assassin, Bishop and Wolverine joined up with Cable to fight Stryfe on the moon. Other than that I can't recall any major event involving the two of them together.

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

Bishop hunted Cable through the time stream in an attempt to kill hope, that's there relationship

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.